Scout 80 & 800 lift Package updates

Discussion in 'Back Country Binders 4x4' started by John Fleck, Oct 13, 2011.

1. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

How everyone doing?,

I wanted to update some package prices and let you know we are still working on the new web site.

Scout 80: 2.5-3" suspension package price $1350

Scout 800: 2.5"-3" suspension package $1325

Shipping is usually running about $200 or less around the country, (less if closer to Washington).

This is the same package that is listed on our old website thats still viewable on the web. Lots of these kits have been sold and installed. If you are one of the lucky ones to have purchased and experianced our kit, please feel free to post up how nice the ride quality is and your thoughts on the kit. If you found there is something wrong with part of your kit, please let us know as feedback is always valued so that we can continue to improve and make the best kit available on the market. We always try and use the best quality components when available, after all isn't your Scout wort it? Your Pictures would be cool to see and share. I will be using some of them on our new website so post them,and send them to john@backcountrybinders.com and you might see your scout on our site!! (the more clear they are the better)

4 Skyjacker Leaf springs (high quality high carbon steel made in the USA)
    4 Skyjacker Shocks
    2 U-bolt kits (front and rear axle)
    1 pair Steel caster shims
    1 pair Grade 8 center pins
    1 BCB Shackles kit (extended or stock length)
    1 BCB shackle hard wear kit
    2 BCB Poly spring bushing kits
    2 or 3 BCB front stainless steel brakelines (DOT approved made in the USA)
    1 BCB rear stainless steel brake line (DOT approved made in the USA)

We have steering upgrades available as well for scout 2 axle swaps, and power steering conversion parts.

Thanks and Happy Fall

Regards
    John

2. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

SPRING IS HERE!!

Hi everyone, Well its officially Spring and I wanted to let you know we have sold 7 of these kits this past winter and fall. We have some pretty excited owners taking the tops down and enjoying the super ride quality of our kits.

One thing I want to mention about our kits is that when we engineer a kit, we often experiment with various combinations of products, some off the shelf and some that we manufacturer, to get the best possible combination of results.
    What we are looking for as best qualities in no particular order except as noted:
    1. Safety
    2. Ride quality
    3. Customer satisfaction
    Flexibility
    Stability
    Quality
    Longevity
    Warranty
    Ease of installation
    Fit and Finish

So if you are looking to get a great summer of driving and wheeling in order up our kit now so you have time to install it or schedule it to be installed before the really good weather hits.

Happy Driving this spring.

3. tim f.

tim f. Farmall Cub

No pictures?

4. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Here are some pictures of the ones i have installed at my shop. If i recall right both were running 31-10.50-15 tires.

Enjoy
    John

Attached Files:

5. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Some questions have arrisen as to why our kit cost a little more. Please note the quality USA made components used. Competitors are selling Rough Country and lower cost springs and they use steel from Mexico that has low carbon content, and ride stiff. While these work fine to lift your rig the springs ride much rougher and do not give as smooth of a ride quality due to the lack of many manufacturing features that the higher quality springs use. Ours come with a manufactures warranty against sagging as well.

Buy American made and get what your Scout and you deserve. You, and your family that have to ride in it or drive it will be glad you spent the few hundred extra on quality.

Last edited: May 11, 2014