Red power show

Discussion in 'Heartland International' started by Don Henke, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Don Henke

Don Henke Farmall Cub

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOUR CLUB TO THE 2012 23rd ANNUAL RED POWER SHOW TO BE HELD IN DUQUOIN, IL. JULY 19-20, 2012. HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOUR MEMBERS WILL BE INTERESED IN DISPLAYING THEIR SCOUTS AND TRUCKS, I CAN ARRANGE TO HAVE ALL YOUR MEMBERS GROUPED TOGETHER. THEIR IS NO CHARGE FOR ADMISSION FOR THOSE WHO SHOW THEIR VEHICLES, BUT THEY MUST REGISTER THEM, SO IT IS A GOOD WAY TO SEE THE SHOW AT NO COST. I CAN FURNISH THE REGISTRATION FORMS.

THIS WILL BE A VERY LARGE SHOW WITH PEOPLE COMING FROM ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND PERHAPS OVERSEAS. THEIR WILL BE A LARGE DISPLAY OF FARM EQUIPMENT, TRACTORS FROM MANY YEARS ALSO MANY ITEMS THAT IHC MADE FOR THE FARM FAMILY.

LOTS OF PARKING AND CAMPING , TENTS OR R/V AVAILABLE. PARTS AND FOOD VENDORS ALSO.

CALL OR E-MAIL ME FOR OTHER INFORMATION, 618-416-9616 OR dehenk@msn.com.
    I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR CLUB PLANS TO BE AT DARRELL DARST MUSEUM MAY 5TH, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

DON HENKE
    BISTATE BINDERS

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. nekbinders

nekbinders Binder Driver

Can you email me an entry form? We went to the show in Columbia couple years back. Lots to see, just way too many tractors. Be nice to see more vehicles.

Dan Noll
    nekbinders@yahoo.com

3. Don Henke

Don Henke Farmall Cub

You can register your scouts and trucks by going to gooole then enter www.ihcc32.com--fill out form and send to address shown.

Yeah usually there are not many vehicles at the red power show but we
    hope to change that and set a record and hopefully a trend for other shows to follow.

Thanks, don henke