Recent transport worthy of pics

Discussion in 'Triple Diamond Transport' started by mormetl, Mar 25, 2015.

1. mormetl

mormetl High Wheeler

I've only got the two pics, but this week I had a delivery booked for 3 Scout II's to 3 different owners in GA. The first one was a rebuild from a shop in Denver, NC (a strictly EB Bronco shop - Nick's Trix), and the back 2 I picked up from GRC where they got some goodies installed by Mr. Groenhof. I even got to help with installation of the soft top on the SSII:punk:.

Thought the Planet might enjoy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Fred Demmon

Fred Demmon Y-Block King

That's awesome
    Thanks for sharing

3. sullyscout77

sullyscout77 Binder Driver

Nice load! That had to feel good running down the interstate. :yes: Must of been hard to unload them when they look that good, (lol). Thanks for the pics! :punk:

4. mormetl

mormetl High Wheeler

It is nice to roll down the road with some good old iron like I had on the trailer - I added a another pic that Randy had taken to the original post.

Thought I'd throw this pic in as well - not old, but some nice high end vehicles that I took to the auction in Atlanta for a local dealer here in my home town. The Mercedes was supposed to be an Audi R8, but it was sold the day before the trip (dang!). On deck was an ML63, a Ferrari California Pininfarina, and a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Mamba edition. Needless to say, I barely fit in the Viper, but all were really cool to drive - if even for less than a mile.

[​IMG]

Don't know if I mentioned or not, but I love what I do - I am blessed to make a living doing something that really satisfies me!

5. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Dreams of Cub Cadets

Gotta admit...I havea thing for the California. I'd probably even trade my Scout for one of those.:oops: