Rain!!!

Discussion in 'Mid-South Binders' started by BigRigg, Feb 24, 2018.

1. BigRigg

BigRigg Y-Block King

How are you guys in South AR? We've had a huge amount of rain here, but it looks like you folks have had a lot more. The river here has flooded it's banks, many roads are closed. Our pastures look like lakes. How are you guys fairing?

2. Packerrailway

Packerrailway High Wheeler

Suck for sure. Up Nort' in WI we have had some minor(except when in your own area) flooding with some road closures. My son oversea( unnamed DRY location) said yesterday the he saw his first rain since Sept 2017. 3 minute "severe" thunderstorm followed by constant drizzle. He said, "Just heavy enough to soak everything but the ground(sand!). Up here the worst part of the flooding is drawing out the frost and making a muddy damn mess!

3. J. David Oldham

J. David Oldham Farmall Cub

Down around El Do we have been flooded. I lost count of how much I emptyed out of rain gage. I empted 4" Friday when I came to Tx.
    We bought a couple of ac around Ceader Creek Lake & have had about as much rain here as Ark. Flooded! One good thing the lake is full.

4. BigRigg

BigRigg Y-Block King

I'm glad you guys are ok! We had about 8 inches here, all said and done. There are still puddles in the fields, and it hasn't rained for 3 days. The ground just can't hold anymore. We're supposed to get another storm in tonight. Everyone be safe!

5. Mater

Mater Farmall Cub

I was in Lonoke last week, and roads were closed all week. Took a long time to get there and heading home.