We just located a parts truck for a bed donor. It was in a shed since 1979, then was pushed outside a few months ago into a swamp behind the old shed, which then fell in. There is one big dent in the right side, but "my dad is a TV repair man- he has an awesome set of tools. I think we can fix it". (Some of you might be too young to get that one). The parts truck has surface rust only, except the hood that was only partially cover in the shed. When we went to get it, it was parked facing downhill and the bed was full of rain water. We spent all day Saturday in the pouring rain freeing up frozen brake drums, dragging the truck out of a swampy field, winching it onto a trailer with a come-along, and the getting the Travelette and trailer winched to solid ground so we could haul it home. The seller showed up with a cool 77 J20 pickup to handle the recovery. Without his help we would still be standing in four inches of rainwater with a come-along and chain. It is the first barn find we recovered from a swamp. The seller said it was parked in the barn since 1979. It appears to have original or original type front tires, and the back tires are "Mud Grips" from the seventies, like the ones my dad ran on his 65 C10 work truck. There are coil springs welded to the top of the rear axle and the frame, so it has a tail-high stance. We will start an archeological dig this week when it all dries out. The bed is full of ancient bottles and farm crap, and the cab is loaded with a much of old papers. It has power nothing and a 304. It has the torque rod IFS. There is no title and no key. It is a very light green color with a dark green vinyl top. We will post up parts from it soon. So the JReb has some nicer bed sheet metal on the way. The project got sidetracked for a few daily driver projects, but should see some progress over the summer. There is likely a 392 in its future, but this is our long term project.