This one is a fairly simple project. Dad had Scouts before...one 800 back in the 60's, and a '72 that we rolled off road when I was two, then the 1980 Diesel that I still have. Well, he wanted a plow truck, and a weekend mountain trail riding toy...so we found a '77 that fit the bill. It needs some work, but not a great deal, to be a nice Scout. With a little talkin' to, and a little labor rate deal...we got to work. It's a spare-time thing, but we'll get it going before too long. We got it in, pulled the sheetmetal off, interior out, etc, and got to work. The left floor needed the outside 6" or so replaced, and the inner and outer rocker panel. We had doglegs from a parts Scout that were good. Then we sanded inside it, and sprayed in a Upol Raptor liner. I built a seat box. It allows a 1994 Firebird seat to bolt in where the stock one came from. It got new quarters and caps before all the interior work, by the way. Once the other seat box is in, I'll make door panels up for it, and put it together for paint. It's going to be a dark green, with a black and tan stripe to tie in the interior. This is the stripe design we're leaning toward right now: It's not a real crazy project like some of our others, but it will turn out to be a really nice lookin' truck, on a reasonably tight budget. New paint, liner, half the interior, etc will all be new, but it will still be ME painting it, so chances of it being real nice are slim...so it can still be used and not worry too much about a scratch or a ding here or there.