`Possible sighting of my stolen 6-Speed?

Discussion in 'General IH Tech' started by stu simpson, Jan 21, 2006.

1. deafdrummer

deafdrummer Banned

Paul,

Keep this out of this thread. All I wanted to know from Stu and maybe others how the restitution process works. I was NOT going to discuss this here. I have PROOF via seeing the truck myself TWICE and seeing photos from my camera versus what was given to me about a month after the last visit, and seeing features that is too late to cover up now. BUSTED.

Gentlemen, you were right about this man, and I was wrong. I mistakenly accused you of trying to drive a wedge between Paul and myself, causing me to lose my Scout and destroy Paul's reputation here in one shot. That was wrong.

I'm looking around for an attorney to figure out how to get you to actually work on the truck and deliver, or get as much of my money back on the truck as I can.

If anybody is interested, you can e-mail me offlist, I will explain and send photos, e-mails, and text messages.

Robert, I should have taken up the offer soon after you found out to help finish the remainder of the Scout at your cost. I held out for Paul as long as I could. Unfortunately, the window of your offer had passed. I understand you had to withdraw it because of your needs to make money once you had your restoration business going, I totally understand that. I missed my chance and regret it. Robert had even offered to send a man down to pick the Scout and carry it to the shop!

But I have someone who started work on it next to Paul, but is having some issues unrelated to Scouts to deal with first.

Do NOT threaten to hold out on me in revenge for bringing this to court. Don't EVER do this again. I made no reference to you. It could have been about a bad engine block imploded in my Corolla inside the warranty period and the subsequent refusal to honor said warranty. It's why I hate my car. I have put more money into fixing it than what I paid for it used, and yet I can't get rid of it because it's my only ride. The child support thing had nothing to do with you, but someone else.

Now, back to Stu's thread. Darrel, I'll have to look into my options here. I didn't know about the property lien thing.

Stephanie

2. stu simpson

stu simpson High Wheeler

I received the court documents yesterday afternoon.

He was required to immediately pay all monies in full to the court for all fines, any court costs, contribution to the 'Wyoming Crime Victims Compensation Fund', and full immediate restitution.

Trying to scan it in.

3. Allan E

Allan E Lives in an IH Dealership

4. Erik Morton

Erik Morton High Wheeler

Stu hasn't been on in a long time. I did see him in May. Family and work seem to keep him drained.

5. scout2000

scout2000 Lives in an IH Dealership

I just discovered this thread due to a recent post and have gone through all 11 pages.

It sounds like from recent post that Stu is no longer active on BP. Does anyone know if Stu purchased a new IH ride?

6. OhioBoy

OhioBoy Farmall Cub

Wow! What a story.

I'll be getting some GPS tracking devices for everything I hold dear. They're small enough to hide anywhere and at less than a hundred bucks a pop, they are a damn sight cheaper than all the expense and headache of going through something like this.