original and super elegant jewelery

Discussion in 'Irma's Place' started by signposts, Jul 12, 2017.

1. signposts

signposts Farmall Cub

Pandora the autumn-winter 2016/2017 provides a sparkling, precious and pandora charms uk really elegant collection (like the one which preceded it). The Danish brand isn't going to deny it and, for any new season, it surprises you with unique, original along with classy precious ones.

The whole collection enters in a variety of materials: Stearling 925 silver, 14k yellow metal, pink gold, precious gemstones, leather or fabric. Additionally, Pandora jewelry can possibly be customized with pendants and also elegant charms to remind you of a vey important moments, to express your style and to pandora star signs tell your life.

The single most anticipated novelties is your beautiful charms, unique, original and super elegant jewelery that could fit inside the fantastic Pandora bracelets. Delicate jewels that celebrate love, household, affections, passions and interests. Not to be missed will be graceful Heart Soul expensive jewelry made in Silver Stearling 925, a specialized jewel that celebrates the pandora family charms bond between sisters.

Another nice proposition will be I Love Reading charms cut from 925 silver, this accessory is a wonderful gift idea for you if you love to read or perhaps write. But it's not above here because Pandora also proposes the new line of charms Essence, innovative, delicate and pandora stacking rings feminine design.

The Freedom Transparence Cerise Teeth enamel in Silver Stearling 925 will come in a delicate pink color. This charms is characterized by pandora locket necklaces a beautiful botanical decoration rich in details that expresses this bond between nature and also freedom.

2. 1975IH200

1975IH200 High Wheeler

Great! Please ship to me one of each item. I will not pay you but will spread your information over the outernet, for free!

3. scout2000

scout2000 High Wheeler

Admins/moderators,

It seems like we have had several spammers here lately, and also quite a few newbies who sign up with no intent other than to sell stuff in the "advertisement" section.

Any chance that possibly, new users with 10 posts or less go into moderated mode? Or something similar?

Thank you for your consideration.

4. 1975IH200

1975IH200 High Wheeler

But I haven't received my order yet!!!!!

scout2000 likes this.
  5. scout2000

scout2000 High Wheeler

Sorry about that.

Hope my actions have not caused anyone's birthday to be taken away. :)

6. 1975IH200

1975IH200 High Wheeler

No problem, when I receive my $10,000,000 inheritance from Nigeria, everything will be cool.
    Should be any day now.

scout2000 likes this.
  7. scout2000

scout2000 High Wheeler

Wow!!! You lucky dog, 10 million clear.

My inheritance was only 7 million United States dollars, but I had to pay out 3 thousand United States dollars out of my own pocket to pay for lawyers for transfer fees.

8. stroker3

stroker3 High Wheeler

Every offer needs some fine print.

FREE OUTERNET OFFER .
    For ONLY $29.99 you will recieve this offer ABSOLUTELY FREE. Simply provide a ssn, dob , your mothers maiden name and FREE the sole of your last born child on the FREE online form that is available at www.1975IH200 for just $9.99. FREE offer available only in western north carolina .All additional FREE handling, FREE opt out and FREE outernet delivery charges will be applied to your account for FREE. Actual FREE outernet spreadage may/will not occur.. This FREE offer will FREE YOU from the money in your wallet and FREE YOU of all those tough refund and exchange decisions. All sales are final and refunds are prohibited with this AMAZING FREE OFFER!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    scout2000 likes this.
  9. Big Ed

Big Ed High Wheeler

I reported this and the other one.

10. 1975IH200

1975IH200 High Wheeler

So did I, back on July 12th or 13th. There are four of them.

11. Big Ed

Big Ed High Wheeler

Nobody running this place anymore?

12. Dana Strong

Dana Strong Y-Block King

I think it's easier on the admins. if we members don't reply to these spam posts, but just click the "Report" button on the lower left and mark it Spam. Even when the multiple spam posts are all by one jerk, it may be harder for the admins. to catch them all if some are replied to, and in any case, replying to them doesn't really do anyone here any good. Looked like we had at least two different spammer 'handles' being used recently, and I also reported a number of those posts.

I've seen few spams lately, but volunteer to help take care of them if the problem gets worse or the current admins are too busy doing other chores, so help is needed. I volunteer Jerry, too; I understand he has a bit to do with these systems already....

stroker3 and scout2000 like this.
  13. stroker3

stroker3 High Wheeler

As mentioned they were posted back in July. I reported one as well when they were up on several threads recently. Really don't see a big deal with them other than being a little annoying, pretty much like junk mail and telemarketers so at some point someone is going to have a little fun with them when it's left here to pop back up. The only replies seem to be a long time after the original posts. Never reported anything before . I don't like to whine to authority about the little things so it's good to know they're usually too busy to bother with them anyway.

14. Dana Strong

Dana Strong Y-Block King

In the last few weeks a bunch of those spam messages, posted by the same OP, showed up as "New Posts" and I reported a few, giving more information about them all. I know from previous Admin. comments, and having been a moderator on another site, that spam is a constant problem which most members are unaware of ... in some cases now, systems automatically delete much of it, but still more gets through and is deleted manually. It can have links containing malware and cause problems for members who don't constantly and quickly update their systems but open the links out of curiosity, or it can even be posted as a means of exploring the basic system with the intention of getting in later and wreaking havoc with member's data. I'm not an expert in the subject, but have known a number of Silicon Valley residents who were and have heard lots of detailed stories about the problem.

15. stroker3

stroker3 High Wheeler

I'm sure it's a challenge. Off topic but I've been barraged with recorded phone demands for the last year or so to update a google account I don't even have. From what I understand trying to respond directly by pushing a number to be taken off their list only sucks you further into the rabbit hole. Pretty much unable to have the calls stopped. Phone company is useless and it slips by the 'do not call' list since they are not claiming to be selling anything. Seems there is no easy way to stop these scams and spam. Would guess if/when there's more of them, first post from regulars might be a reminder not to access any links. Seem to remember someone doing that a while back with a oddball thread like this. .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  16. Dana Strong

Dana Strong Y-Block King

You might want to read some of the information in the two links below. There's currently a class action lawsuit against the Carnival ship lines for 'robo' calls, worth $300 per call to a maximum of 3 calls, per phone number. In other cases, individuals can sue in Small Claims Courts and I hear it's not so hard to collect in most cases. If needed, subpoena the phone company to get the number being called from and track it back to the owner. Often helps to keep a log of when such calls were received.

17. stroker3

stroker3 High Wheeler

Thanks , I appreciate the links. I may try to take another swipe at it but I'm pretty sure it'll be challenging at the least.
    A not so quick hyjack just to explain how annoying these things can get,

I ignored them for about a year or so hoping they would give up after 300 or 400 tries but it went up from one call each day to several calls/ messages a day. Some were actually getting pretty rude about not responding to them. The thing is they're all recordings and they don't leave a number to call. I knew enough not to push any numbers that they claim will take you off the list in the recording from the research I did.

Tried star 69 once and it turned up a invalid number when I tried calling it.

I double checked to make sure the phone is still on the do not call list,

I tried star 69 again a few weeks later. It was a different number and it sent me to the same recorded message .
    Tried pushing '0' several times attempting to speak to a human or a menu of options with no luck.

Called the phone company right after a later barrage of three/four calls in a row and asked if they knew who made them and they claimd they don't know who makes a call to any certain number because they don't track calls ( ya, I relize that... but when you pay them extra to call star 69 they seem to know who just called your number)
    They went on to say if they're not requesting money , the do not call registry does not apply. They kept repeating that it's probably not Google (No kidding! So I had to keep repeating that the callers CLAIM to be from google knowing that this problem is fairly common but it was like talking to a wall) They went on to say they can't do anything without a number so I guess that means I have to call star 69 after each call or put caller ID on that line which wouldn't matter anyway because when I searched beforehand it appears these companies /people who claim to be from google keep changing their number on a ongoing basis. It appears some people have spent a huge amount of time and money dealing with the phone company and blocking number after number as the robocallers keep changing them. I'm pretty sure the phone company could make some headway with these things but simply can't be bothered . It appears they expect their customers to jump through all sort of hoops to do what they should be doing.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  18. Dana Strong

Dana Strong Y-Block King

Those calls are clearly covered by the laws, IMHO. Read the info. I offered. I would talk to Google about it (they don't like getting a bad name from such calls), and call the FTC for advice. Modern phone equipment does keep track of calls and the numbers can be subpoenaed if the phone company won't cooperate; maybe they can even be sued. I haven't gone that far, and state laws may vary too.
    BTW, I have a good deal on some Jewelry...solid gold-colored transmissions with chromed shift-levers, a silver wheel pendant (tubes secretly hold Nitrous Oxide so its available when you need it!), Micro-driveline assemblies (Engine > Trans. > TC > Driveshaft > Rear Axles, in Chromed 4140, (with driveshaft hiding a rifled barrel, actuated by backfiring engine). More details supplied with first down payment

stroker3 likes this.