ODBA Club Info/Schedule?

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Binders Association' started by dusty897, Jul 21, 2013.

1. dusty897

dusty897 Guest

Hi guys I'm longtime 4x4 fan from southwest VA who's liked Scouts for a long time but never owned one (lots of chevy trucks, jeeps etc). I've visted the site a couple of times and am wondering where ODBA is located, how often you have events (saw the Nationals postings), etc. Haven't had any luck linking to the ODBA site listings. Thanks for any info. Looking around for a Scout project and just wondering if any Scout fans were in my area.

2. Brian Schermann

Brian Schermann Binder Driver

Welcome to the ODBA spot. This group was very active from 2001 - say 2009. Since that time its been hit or miss. Some off us have drifted away, some of us checking in a couple times a year. (myself included).

I was stopping by just to see if any of the group was going to Truck National in Carlisle PA 2-4 Aug at the Carlisle fairgrounds. Usually a good group of scouts from the east coast show their IH vehicles. Plus a whole lot of other truck stuff & swap meet / vendor area.

I'm planning to go up Sat to look around.

Later
    Brian

1980 Scout II 345, T19W, 4:10s locked on 35's

3. jfulwider

jfulwider Farmall Cub

Hmm, that might be fun.

4. dusty897

dusty897 Guest

Thanks for the replies guys; would have loved to check out the truck nats (used to drive semis) but just my luck---have to work this weekend. If anybody knows of any upcoming IH or old truck shows anywhere nearby drop me an email; I can usually get off work pretty easy and would be willing to share expenses to attend a meet or show if it fits my schedule.
    Thanks,
    Butch