NW Classifides

Discussion in 'Northwest Binders' started by Mark Ashford, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Mark Ashford

Mark Ashford Moderator.. or something Staff Member Moderator

Since we all have stuff to sell, lets keep it all in one place.

Rules:

• Once post only per person. Try to combine or edit your ads as you get more stuff or things sell. Your more than welcome to delete and old ad and post up a new one.
    • PLEASE update or delete your ad if your stuff sells. If you can't or don't know how to delete or edit. PM me and I'll take care of it for you.
    • Lets keep this direct to post for sale or wanted. Keep comments to PM's or e-mails, or start a new thread in the forum. Sellers, if you get similar questions, edit your ad.
    • Local "Northwest" posters only. Washington, Western Idaho, Northern Oregon etc. Local.
    • Offers of Transport are OK as long as they are legit and not commercial, we are always coming or going somewhere with and empty truck or trailer, so helping a fellow binder out is always nice.

that should do it.
    :punk:

2. This item is no longer available.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
  3. Kooter

Kooter Farmall Cub

Found one :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  4. Bill USN-1

Bill USN-1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I could use a good 800 top.
    and a divorced ford(driver drop) 205 or a dodge 23 spline 205 input to put in my married ford 205.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  5. Mark Ashford

Mark Ashford Moderator.. or something Staff Member Moderator

I got a couple in A- to B+ shape, if you want to come up my way.

6. seank

seank Farmall Cub

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  7. mntgoat

mntgoat Farmall Cub

Hi. I'm looking for a terra top/ half cab for a Scout II. I've also got a good running 304 and T19 close ratio I would trade or sell. Thanks

8. hotratz

hotratz Farmall Cub

I have a BD 308 engine presently installed in a 1956 Diamond T cab-over as original equipment. The engine runs fine, no smoke. The carburetor is freshly rebuilt. This truck also has a five speed gearbox I'm assuming is also IHC but I don't know how to identify it. The truck is located in North Bend, Wa. 30 miles east of Seattle. All parts are for sale. Make offer

stevenacameron@hotmail.com

9. POWWAG

POWWAG Guest

1976 Scout II parts

Hard top with good glass and back hatch-SOLD

Doors complete-$75.00 each

Tail Gate-$100.00

Back Step Bumper-$25.00

Heater complete-$15.00

Seats front and back-Make offer

Lots of small parts: Emblems, lights, etc.

Maple Valley

powwag@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
  10. mikesta

mikesta Guest

First post. I have a rebuilt international v 392 - factory rebuilt 7 years ago with and estimated 5k miles on it. Its complete. In an avco motorhome from 1972 that is currently being repowered with a 6bt/nv4500 with brownie splittter. I don't need any of it. Unplug the engine and tranny and take it away. Looking for a fair offer on it.

11. IH/Nav

IH/Nav Guest

Can you tell me if your transmisson out of the Avco motorhome is a Borg Warner cast iron transmisson or a Chrysler aluminum 727 transmisson with the parking brake on the rear. Please advise. If it is the Chrysler transmisson I would be interested in same I would also need the flywheel to go with the transmisson. Thanks

12. paulh08

paulh08 Farmall Cub

I've got a couple of exhaust manifolds off of a 266 V8 should fit 304 345 and 4 cylinder as well.

2 bolt flange

The flange is cracked on one of them but it could probably be fixed pretty easily by someone with cast iron welding skills

50$ for both OBO

13. Trilliumx

Trilliumx Farmall Cub

Hi all, Just bought my first Scout, a 1969 800a. Looking for a decent hardtop.
    I can repaint if necessary as long as the glass is good. I've talked to the guy in Bremerton and
    i've heard of an outfit in Spokane that sells parts, any other local sources? Thanks much.

-Matt Snyder- Monroe WA

14. dminor

dminor Guest

Hey, Matt - - just joined today but I'll answer your month-old question. The name of the outfit is Outback Parts (http://www.outbackpartsonline.com/index.php). But I would stay away from them unless you are desperate - - they act like they have the only 'Binder parts in the world and price their stuff accordingly.

BTW - WTB a '59/'60 o/u headlamp door (headlight bezel) for my '60 B120 (see my avatar). Mine fell victim to a tree-felling operation gone bad. If anyone has one, shoot me a condition descrip and price, please.

15. Allan E

Allan E Lives in an IH Dealership

There are a couple of yards in the Prosser/Yakima area that have some B series pickups. I haven't been out lately due to the snow/rain/ice, but when I get back to WA after the first I'll try them again.

16. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008 Farmall Cub

I have a full set of doors and a tailgate for a late 60s early 70s Travelall for sale. Located in Washougal WA. Just North of Portland OR.

Feel free to email me if interested.
    fazekasindustries@yahoo.com

17. phartung

phartung Guest

Hi all,

just jumped on this forum and it's great to see some NW IH owners around. As far as parts go I am interested in anything that could go with my 1954 R-100. I have the SD 220 with the 3-speed no OD. I would really like to get some more cruising speed out of her so that she could be more of a daily driver. I have been told that switching out the rear end with a ford explorer 8.8 is a viable option so I would be definitely interested if anyone has or knows where I can find an affordable one. I am also looking for any parts for my 220. Gaskets to hard parts and all in between.

thanks,
    Pat

18. RAWDOG

RAWDOG Guest

Selling 1964 80 axles,with aftermarket aluminum rims. And saddle tanks. :rockon:

19. milla290

milla290 Farmall Cub

..PM'd..

20. Russ Roth

Russ Roth Guest

I'm new here and up front not really an IH guy although I have driven several class 8 IH semi tractors over the years. I'm here because I have a couple of friends that have a '61 IH they want to get rid of but don't want it to go for scrap if someone can be found that wants it. It has 8.25-20 tires on it so I'm guessing that would likely be a 1 1/2 ton rig. Seems like it was a 1610 maybe? Not sure if that is correct but i do have some pictures I can e-mail. It's an old Portland Water Bureau rig with a 750 gallon water tank on it. Six cylinder engine and 4 speed transmission. It also has a hose reel on it, a pump and a winch. I'm probably going to get the winch so that wouldn't go with it. It has some dents in the sheet metal and a bit of rust in the floor boards. All looked pretty repairable to me. I believe they will sell it pretty reasonable. Of course it comes with the old line that it "ran when parked". That's been about 10 years ago though. It is not with me but in the close in Portland area. If I was an IH guy and my wife didn't hate old rigs, I would go for it myself. I think it's a great base for a project.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011