North Texas Round-up

Discussion in 'North Texas Binders' started by Mark Aycock, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Mark Aycock

Mark Aycock High Wheeler

What are the dates? Need to know so Rebekah doesn't schedule something during that time. If she goes, maybe she can be convinced to bake more brownies. They didn't seem to go that far at the Bash.

2. scout2000

scout2000 Y-Block King

Hello Mark,

I'm not speaking officially, as I'm no longer a club officer.

That said, everything NTB does is planned around doing stuff (i.e. meetings, get togethers, park trips, etc) on the 3rd weekend of the month, and for the Round Up, that is October.

Reasons that NTB might alter the date of a club function (including the round up) might be a holiday, large portion of the Texas Binder population away at Nationals, Rocky Mountain Rendevue, known bad weather coming, etc.

I would expect Chad or Julian or Brian to do an official announcement soon, usually the plan is to wait till the HCB Binder Bash has passed, but until something changes, the schedule should be the 3rd weekend in October, 19 thru 21 October 2018.

3. Mark Aycock

Mark Aycock High Wheeler

Thank you.

4. Julian 537

Julian 537 Farmall Cub

October 19th -21st

5. Julian 537

Julian 537 Farmall Cub

The club will be providing dinner on Saturday at 6pm. We will be bringing 3 smoked pork shoulders for pulled pork tacos. It will be a Mexican dinner. The club will provide tortillas, pico, and condiments!

We would like to have people bring the following dishes to go with our dinner.

-rice
    -beans
    -salsa
    -guacamole

We will be having a salsa contest for anyone who would like to join in. Please bring a quart of salsa minimum to share and some to be judged.

Bussy, Johnnycobra and Mark Aycock like this.