New stuff for July and August 2009:

Discussion in 'Scoutco' started by Mike Moore, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Dreams of Cub Cadets

We've added a couple new products for the Scout guys, so I figured I'd put them on here in one place.

First, the Scout 800 tailgate overlay decals:
    [​IMG]

These are available in most any color. The coolest kids on the block are getting them in the reflectives, though. We have reflective white and black (and red, blue, yellow, gold, etc...but white and black are going to be the best options for this decal). Here are a few pictures of how the black reflective works.
    Daytime, without flash:
    [​IMG]

Daytime WITH flash (and night time):
    [​IMG]

The "Scout" script decals are $8, and the "INTERNATIONAL" is $15. Prices are shipped in the ConUS. They are licensed by SLL, and are ready to roll.

Next up is the SV valve cover decals.

[​IMG]

These can also be made in nearly any color you want. The "International" script is a separate piece from the decorative box around them, and can be the same, or a complimenting color. I had to make them separate due to the many different variations of these valve covers used through the years, with or without the oil fill, etc.

The boxes, or the scripts are $10 per 3 decals...we include 3 because these are difficult to get lined up and installed, so we give you one to learn on.;) These are also licensed by SLL and are ready to go.

Next is a new coating for our SD33T downpipes. We've been offering the bare steel version (bottom) and the CermaKrome version (Center) for a while now, and we are happy to introduce a new ceramic coating in satin black (top). This coating is good to 1400 degrees, and is applied inside and out to lower underhood temps, improve performance, and improve looks under your Scout diesel's hood. It also really extends the life of your new downpipe by preventing rust for a long time!
    [​IMG]

Here's a close-up to show the finishes offered:
    [​IMG]

The cost of this coating is the same as the CermaKrome. It adds $90 to the $175 standard downpipe. We do have to send these pipes off to have them coated, and it is generally a 3 week turn-around. We hope to have one of each type on the shelf in the very near future to make this wait go away for the customer.:yes:

All of these products will be at Nationals in Springfield, OH for show-and-tell. Once I get my FTP client to work properly, we'll upload these products to scoutcoproducts.com as well.:hammer:

2. ClemsonScout

ClemsonScout High Wheeler

Mike,

Dig the new products, keepem coming!

3. Mitch Neal

Mitch Neal High Wheeler

Where's the T-shirts?

4. Mike Moore

In my closet...the ones that are left, anyway.:yes:

5. Mitch Neal

Mitch Neal High Wheeler

C'mon, how are we going to promote your business if you don't have advertisement!

6. Mike Moore

We do need to order more shirts. We have a few of some sizes, but not as many as we did! We have some other purchases that need to be made that come first, though. We got rid of a bunch at Nationals, along with Scoutco cups and mints. We are about to try to increase our image and sales locally and try to get me out of my "real" job within a year, doing Scoutco full time.:punk:

7. sullyscout77

sullyscout77 Binder Driver

Hey Mike,
    It's only been 3 months but I finally got around to applying the valve cover decals I got from you at Nationals. I really like how they came out. One tip to share is to trim as close to edge and leave yourslf tabs on the end to steady the decal. Even if you are a little off on your alignment, they will still look great! Recommend these highly to accent any engine refurb!
    Thanks again and have a great CHRISTmas!:punk:
    Sully

Attached Files:

8. Mike Moore

Thanks, Sully! They do look great!
    Y'all have a blessed Christmas, too.:)

9. sullyscout77

Forgot to ask, will these be okay to go over with a high temp clear coat for further protection from the engine dirt and oil?

10. Mike Moore

:rockon:I use the best material out there, so it should be good. I sell to the Firebird and Camaro guys who make engine covers and throttle body plates, etc. They clear over them and never have any problems at all.

11. sullyscout77

No surprise there! Thanks again for making products like these available to us, They are really gonna make my engine compartment "pop". Keep 'em coming!:punk: