New Shop!

Discussion in 'D and C Extreme' started by E-Ticket, Sep 8, 2014.

1. E-Ticket

E-Ticket Farmall Cub

We've been hearing from of a bunch of our customers; "Why haven't you been posting to Binder Planet?" Well, we have been opening a new shop! Our old shop was 1800 sq. ft. and is now our warehouse space. The new shop is 3000 sq. ft. of manufacturing, service, installation, and show room space.

Our new shop space expands our capacity from 3 projects to 5 projects. Additionally, our lead times have been cut way back because we can keep more inventory. D and C Extreme has been working diligently to bring back the quality products that D and C is known for and most importantly keeping them in stock.

We are introducing new products, like our new Scout II Rear Disc Brake Kit! Many of our orders go out the next day. Take a look at these pics and let us know what you think of the new shop! If you are in the neighborhood stop by!

1985 Victor Pl.
    Colorado Springs, CO 80915

We've been working hard on the new website as well! The goal is to make it easy to find what you want to see and the products you are looking for.

We are looking forward to posting more often on Binder Planet now that these major hurdles have been cleared.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MKemper76

MKemper76 Farmall Cub

Congrats on the new shop! Looks great.

3. Sheep Dog

Sheep Dog Farmall Cub

I was visiting family in the springs and stopped by the shop. They let me poke around and look to my hearts content. They've got some great stuff going on. The wife wouldn't let me bring home one of their rear disc kits. It's mighty pretty and damn nice. I'll be ordering one for sure.

4. sandrider123

sandrider123 Farmall Cub

Recently did business with D&C, I ordered a full cage, bumper and sliders. I have to say I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Customer service was top notch and the products are great. Once I started talking to them I quickly realized it was going to cost just as much to ship everything and pay to have the cage assembled so I just went for a roadtrip down there to pick it all up. Right from the start we established a day I would be there to pick it all up and they made the deadline without a single issue. I cant say the same for several other vendors I have dealt with lately. These guys are a class act that's for sure.