Ok guys. GREAT NEWS!!!! I finally got the new carb completely installed. I got all the vacuum lines sorted out (I think) & I got the electric choke wired. I ended running a wire straight from the ignition switch. I used the l3 terminal as suggested by Mr Kenmore. I used my test light to figure out which terminal was only on when the ignition switch was on & it was the larger/wider terminal on the switch just like Mr Kenmore stated. Luckily this terminal was open & had nothing going to it. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. I had to be a little creative because I couldn’t find anything wide enough to slide over that terminal so I bent open a smaller connector & then re bent it to fit. It fits pretty snug & should work just fine. I also installed an inline 10 amp fuse. So after getting everything all sorted out I started her up & I immediately noticed a huge improvement on the idle speed. Way slower. I did have to adjust the idle speed on the carb up just a little bit so it wouldn’t die, but still a lot slower. I decided to try shifting it into gear to see if it would stall & low and behold the thing shifted into gear & didn’t stall. FINALLY!!!!! I also noticed that it’s not running super rich any more because I’m not getting choked out by the exhaust fumes. Now I can mess with the timing & get her purring like a kitten hopefully. I’m trying to upload some videos of it idling & shifting to you tube but I’m having problems. As soon as I can get them loaded I’ll post them. Thanks for all your help fellas. This was a huge victory for me & im hoping it will be a little bit easier going forward.