Have been a member lurking for a long time so I thought I'd give this a go and see if it can't help organize me a bit. I bought my first scout; a 1977 Traveller with the pull button 4wd, in 1982 when I was 16 for $500. I drove that on and off over the years and put about 300000 miles on it. I would buy a car that met my fancy every couple of years that I would blow up in one manor or another and then drive the scout again until I had paid off the last automotive adventure and start another. In the mid 90's I decided to rebuild the scout so I bought a 2wd traveller from San Jose Cal with a really nice body and had it shipped to Niagara Falls NY. I picked it up there and drove it home about 350 miles. I then bought a a 1980 Midas Traveller in Brockville ON that was a wreck but had some really nice parts. I also picked up a Terra top and bed wall in Glen Falls NY. I then pulled them all apart and built my 76,77 and 80 frankenscout. It looked pretty good and ran well. In the early 2000's I took it apart to get some body work straightened out and get it repainted because I had been playing a little to rough with it as people tend to do with 4WD's and unfortunately the new paint went south. Since my wife and I were starting a family there was not a lot of time/money to correct the problem and I decided to just chuck all the parts in it and put it away for later. Well it's officially later, so I thought it time to get it out of storage. A little dusty, fuel system completely borked and needs a starter, a ring gear, battery, paint and to be reassembled. As it turned out some little critters had made a home in it which created several other issues that leads to a complete rewire, new guages as well as a new stereo system. To that list I decided to: add wood bed rails, a solid tonneau cover an android auto touch screen that fit into an 8-track player from the proper era. At this point I have replaced the gas tank and lines, replaced the coil and points, replaced some of the shock boots and replaced the universal joints everywhere. For the tonneau cover a found a wrecked SolidFold aluminum cover from a guy in Ottawa and cut it down to fit the scout. It was a tri-fold but is now a bi-fold with a little extra that I am thinking of creating a toolbox under. This shows 1 panel cut down to size and reassembled and the other still the original size. This is after I cut down the other panel I screwed up at the beginning because I assumed the truck just ran straight back and made my first cut square. Turns out scouts aren't square, either are full size trucks for that matter I have started to create covers for a tool box behind the roof. I drew new versions of the connectors on the original tonneau cover in Sketchup and then redesigned them to move around the truck roof. I 3D printed them and they worked pretty well. I have recreated the corner pieces as well and just have to create a new part for between the 2 lids (driver side/passenger side). I'm not sure exactly how I want it to work so I stalled here. I have rewired the front lights and the engine and it is running once again. Just the dash and tail lights left to wire. For the gauges I wanted to buy a new dash with the holes already in it but the shipping was as much as the part to Canada and our dollar is next to worthless at the moment so I decided to do it myself. I'm a pretty crappy welder and a worse body repair guy so hopefully the gauges cover enough The other thing I have started to work on was adding a 10" touch screen that I can disconnect and through in the center console easily. I bought a bunch of 8 track tapes and an old broken 8 track player off of ebay before all this virus started up. I gutted the player and 3D printed some parts to make the needed electric and audio connections to: I also printed a mount part that attached the screen to the tape: Well that's where I'm at up to now. I will update as I make progress.