Other odds and ends. I didn't finish putting the sleaves into the lower arms before, so here's ya go. I got some 3/4" OD x 1/2" ID DOM cut into small lengths to 'sleeve' the bolt holes for the lower shock mounts in back. This way the bolts will be supported over a longer distance than just the boat-arm material width. A 1.25" tube was cut to mimick the coil-over's dimension. This was placed centered in the arm to make sure the coil-overs will not touch the arm at any time. Both sides in. Welded up. On the top I had planned to do the same as the bottom, but ran out of time. After all, I Rob was going to come pick this up and any second. And I was already running behind. Luckily ~ or unluckily ~ he had some trouble with his T-ette than delayed him a few days. Still, not enough time to do these. Tom can finish that up when the racer is safe at home. I did cut an angle out of the rear top mounts to help them look better. I also plated the inside, between the two upper shock mount plates for strength. I used a 2" hole saw to give a curve to the end nearest the shocks. The system with the fake shocks in place for transport. While we were at it, we added another bar to the dash area (below the steering column). We were going to build the center consule out of some 1" tube we aquired, but quickly realized that without the shifter, we didn't want to risk putting the consule at the wrong height....plus time was EXTREMELY short by this time. One of the many things that fought us during the last few days of the build was bad parts from ebay jerks. Tom bought these from a guy and had them sent directly to me. What was supposed to be small bearing GM spindles, ended up being LARGE bearing GM spindles. I called my machinist, and had the old-man come in to machine them to the right dimensions. Just one more thing! Then, Tom accidently sent some Dana60 spindle lock nuts instead of Dana44 spindle lock nuts....They look a little big! A quick 100mile trip to Chris Kecks place and we had some used scout spindle lock nuts (which fit, mostly)... and we even got a free set of rollers for the racer along with them. Quite a bit of $$ in gas, but hey ~ free parts finally!