Mid-South Binders Classifieds

Discussion in 'Mid-South Binders' started by BO185, Jul 20, 2009.

1. cisco

cisco Farmall Cub

Bought this to build but its just not going to happen. So i suppose I am selling. It is AN UNBELIEVEABLY solid rig.

a dodge 318 has been swapped in. It runs well. right now battery is dead but I drove it to its parking spot 2 months ago.

front seats have been re-upholstered

tires are shot! they are rollers and barely good for that.

Scout drives but is not ready for the road.

One small rust spot below passenger door.

glass is out of scout but is here. guy I bought it from was going to resto it, took glass out and lost interest. all part and glass accounted for.

has an original backseat which I have found out is hard to come by

pm me if you have anymore questions. have title..tires in pics not included

Price- $1,500 make me an offer

Trade considered: a new or like new set of 36-38 inch tires for a 15 inch rim

a bolt in full 6 point nice roll cage for a jeep TJ

Partial trades considered: Nice tube fenders for TJ plus cash

email me at doyle.watkins@csdar.org if interested.

I don't get on this site. I was directed here by a local scout affecianado.

014.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

016.JPG

2. cisco

cisco Farmall Cub

More pics. back seat, extra dash, windows, etc

019.JPG

020.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

021.JPG

3. mpowers

mpowers Farmall Cub

4. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

5. Keaton G.

Keaton G. Farmall Cub

Hey guys i have got a Skid plate for the gas tank on a Scout II i have decided i don't need it is in good condition with a good coat of black paint i will take $100 for. Call me at 501-940-1476 in Benton, AR

Keaton

6. BigRigg

BigRigg Y-Block King

77 scout II for sale in Fayetteville, AR. The guy wants 7700.00 for it. I took a look at it just so I could post it here in case someone in interested in a really nice stock scout.

This scout has a new "silvery purple" paint job with a white top. No rust that I can see, but it is apparent to the trained eye that there was rust at one time. It appears the rust was cut out, and patches were put in place. The owner did mention this fact. Purple and white interior. The seats have just been reupholstered and they are white. White wheel tires that are nearly new. Original Hub caps in very nice condition. It has a 345 2bbl, 727,D20 combo and sounds very tight. Fired right up, No lifter noise, no stumble on acceleration. This scout has original A/C and it blows cold. The only real draw back is the guy glued black outdoor carpet to the inside. It looks nice, but I was unable to take a look at the floors due to this.

All and All, it is one of the cleaner scouts I have seen in many years, and bone stock. I believe the scout is worth 7700.00 to the right guy, but I am too cheap and this scout is way too nice for me!

This scout is located on Hwy 71 just 1/2 mile south of 15th street at Bubba's Classic Car.

7. drtom

drtom Farmall Cub

Need to sell my '74 Scout II. Don't really want to part with it but it's getting harder to keep everything running and I just have too many projects. I bought it in 2008 from a guy in Memphis. One of the po's did some unique stuff to it. (see pictures) It is for the most part rust free (some paint bubbles in the usual places). Runs well. Has new warn hubs, poly tank, gas line, fuel filter, and the carb just got cleaned out (d*** ethanol).
    Title: clear
    Asking: $2,800
    Top: yes that's a Terra top
    Trans: three speed
    If you have questions my e-mail is drtom@netdoor.com
    Please see other photos in my member gallery

Attached Files:

8. michigan scout

michigan scout High Wheeler

Lots of parts for sale

Attached Files:

9. Kiselas

Kiselas Farmall Cub

Do you have a website or product list?

10. michigan scout

michigan scout High Wheeler

I don't have a website. I have a parts list I can mail you. Availablity changes frequent.

11. Josey

Josey Farmall Cub

Spoken for!
    I'll have the old bucket seats out tomorrow they are in fair shape if someone wants them come and get them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  12. scoutnar

scoutnar Farmall Cub

I just finished building a 392 before the first of the year. $1500

392 .030 over, crank turned .010 - .010, new pistons, rings, cam, lifters, 345 heads fresh from the machine shop, oil pump rebuilt. Ready, intake to oil pan.

13. Squid Scout

Squid Scout Farmall Cub

don't have the facilities to fix it, or ability to part it out at my apt. complex, so my 1979 Scout II is for sale... It's got major body damage, but everything else (except wiper switch) is great. reupholstered interior, rebuilt 345 and 727 (~2500 miles) and new 31.5x10.5x15 tires (700 miles) all glass is still good, all gauges work, and top is still good. $1500 and a trailer to haul it home is all you will need.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. J.J.

J.J. Dreams of Cub Cadets

PM sent

thanks
    JJ

15. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

'75 truck FT/FS

Id like to trade my '75 200 for a Scout, Ive had the truck for about a year in that time its been a semi daily driver and daily driver for up to a month at a time, the truck has a 345/4spd/np205 with stock dana 44/60 with I believe 4.11 gears(Ive not checked the tag thats what I was told when I got it and I know its low) it has a NOS floor mat and recovered seat was painted a few years ago but the rust issues weren't fixed total Ive got about 4300$ in it including all the parts that Ive got for it the only bad is rust in the hood and windshield area that ive got the parts to fix, bondo on the drivers side cab corner and a little surface rust in the floors Ive not seen any holes the gas gauge and drivers side tank aren't hooked up I dropped the tanks after I got it and they've been sealed and have new sending units I bought an electronic selector valve and just haven't got around to putting it in yet the speedometer doesn't work all the time the truck had sat for a while before I got it so I think the cable may just need oiled its got a set of hooker headers on it and has exhaust leeks my plans where to just put some stock manifolds on it and the last thing I can think of is a dent in the passenger side front fender where I slid off in a ditch about a month ago and bumped a tree it comes with a perfect hood and another cab top from the middle of the A-pillar to below the back glass its got a flat bed on it now but comes with a rust free fleetside bed and 2 tailgates I also bought an A/C system for it and Ive got a couple bags of small stuff for it

Im looking to get a Scout in the same condition prefer a diesel but am open to whatever from '61 to '80

these pics where taken the day I got the truck it still looks pretty much the exact same except for the dent in the passenger side fender and I plan to have a replacement for it before it goes anywhere

I would also sell it for $4000

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  16. BO185

BO185 Y-Block King

17. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

Re: '75 truck FT/FS

still for sale $3800 obo

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  18. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

Re: '75 truck FT/FS

old 4x4 IH truck around a '60 fenders and other small parts in the truck looks very solid and has a PTO winch on it not sure what they're asking for it but its been sitting for a while outside of north little rock 501-690-2732

Attached Files:

19. engineer

engineer Farmall Cub

Would you mind having someone from the SE corner of Ks. in Mid-South Binders? I don't have much for sale but trying hard to put a 76 Scout II together. Put some pic's on here when I first came to BinderPlanet but haven't added any recently. Has anyone had any experience with cleaning out old fuel tanks?

20. Green-80

Green-80 Farmall Cub

As far as I'm concerned you're welcome. Southeast Kansas isn't that far. I used to go to Pittsburgh, Kansas every fall.