Members Rides

Discussion in 'Gulf Coast Binders' started by WRECKTHOSECARS, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Kengar

Kengar Farmall Cub

IMG_6098.JPG IMG_5982.JPG IMG_5286.JPG IMG_5280.JPG IMG_6098.JPG IMG_5982.JPG IMG_5286.JPG Here's my 1980 with the LS Swap, Duel alternator, new gauges and is being reworked as I type this from front to back.

2. MrCypress

MrCypress Farmall Cub

I'm relatively new to this forum. I have a build thread in another area. But I procured a 1970 1200D Pickup in June last year from a farm in Kansas. Luckily a tuneup and new battery was all she needed to get running again. I happy for that since at this time my skill set, downtime time, and budget won't allow for anything in depth or more demanding. This is a project for my kids and I. Don't have a schedule, dont have a budget really. Just want to help it run nice and look good for it's age.
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/...00-pickup-build-resto-mod.132528/#post-989347

I think I saw on facebook that there was a meet up in south houston last Saturday. I'd like to meet some of you guys at the next one of those.

Attached Files:

sullyscout77 likes this.
  3. Detroitable

Detroitable Farmall Cub

Here's a before and after of my wip.
    IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2192.JPG IMG_2194.JPG

sullyscout77 likes this.
  4. Schoey

Schoey Farmall Cub

Just got the scout registered and have been driving it! I'm located in the Katy area, I'd like to attend the next meeting and meet some fellow Scout guys.

I completed a spring over last year. Lost of work ahead, but enjoying driving it until the next project starts. Had it really squatted this weekend doing some gardening.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Randy Z. likes this.