Members Personal Businesses

Discussion in 'Gulf Coast Binders' started by Dirk Kolnsberg, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jtl1100

jtl1100 Farmall Cub

[​IMG]

Hi every one, I am taking my company Audio Visual Networking Plus to new levels and spent some money on professional graphics. I thought I would share them with you and look for some club support too.

The website is located at
    http://www.avnplus.com

We are on Facebook too now so if your into that drop by over there and like my page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Audio-Visual-Networking-Plus/386979054722526
    I am always willing to bend over backwards to help club members and even if you just want to bend my ear and buy nothing that is fine. PM me and I will share my cell with you.

For those of you that don't know me I deal with just about all Audio Visual, Networking, Control Systems, Home and Commercial Automation, Lighting Design security cameras etc. So whether you just want to mount a TV on the wall or would like to build a full production auditorium. Yeah, I do that.

I hope you all approve of the new graphic.

2. sullyscout77

sullyscout77 Binder Driver

Super sharp website Joe! :punk:
    Can I get a 55" flat screen with Bose surround sound in the Scout Lair? (JK)
    You can come next Saturday and size up the Lair! :yes::yes:

3. jtl1100

jtl1100 Farmall Cub

Joke not withstanding I just so happen to sell Bose as well and they are producing a screen with a 5.1 soundsystem built into it. Including a sub. And yes it sounds amazing. You could even hear it over the exhaust leak noise I have.:punk:

4. sullyscout77

sullyscout77 Binder Driver

Just to let all the northern members of GCB know; I took my original windshield to Able Glass in Conroe, from which they have now made a template for SII's.
    Cost of new windshield was $97.43
    Cost quoted to install at their shop is an additional $75.00, (drive your vehicle there)
    Cost quoted to install at my house would be an additional $125.00

**(this does not include new gasket, available from LL dealers for around $80.00 IIRC)
    hth

5. larryfenix

larryfenix Farmall Cub

I am a Director of Marketing out of Katy. My background consists of graphic and web design, internet marketing, SEO, computer hardware, networking, tech support, data center planning, and some video production.

I am also the singer and rhythm guitarist for a Pop Punk band for the last 11 years "Kemo For Emo".