looking to trade my '75 200

Discussion in 'North Texas Binders' started by ihscoutmatt, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

I hope yall dont mind me posting this over here

Im offering up for sale or trade my '75 200, some of you may reconize it, Mike Goodwin for sure since got it from John Kimbrell Ive had the truck for about a year in that time its been a semi daily driver and daily driver, the truck has a 345/4spd/np205 with stock dana 44/60 with I believe 4.11 gears(Ive not checked the tag thats what I was told when I got it and I know its low) it has a NOS floor mat and recovered seat was painted a few years ago but the rust issues weren't fixed total Ive got about 4300$ in it including all the parts that Ive got for it the only bad is rust in the hood and windshield area that ive got the parts to fix, bondo on the drivers side cab corner and a little surface rust in the floors Ive not seen any holes the gas gauge and drivers side tank aren't hooked up I dropped the tanks after I got it and they've been sealed and have new sending units I bought an electronic selector valve and just haven't got around to putting it in yet the speedometer doesn't work all the time the truck had sat for a while before I got it so I think the cable may just need oiled its got a set of hooker headers on it and has exhaust leeks my plans where to just put some stock manifolds on it and the last thing I can think of is a dent in the passenger side front fender where I slid off in a ditch about a month ago and bumped a tree it comes with a perfect hood and another cab top from the middle of the A-pillar to below the back glass its got a flat bed on it now but comes with a rust free fleetside bed and 2 tailgates I also bought an A/C system for it and Ive got a couple bags of small stuff for it

Im looking to get a Scout in the same condition would like to find a diesel but am open to whatever from '61 to '80

these pics where taken the day I got the truck it still looks pretty much the exact same except for the dent in the passenger side fender and I plan to have a replacement for it before it goes anywhere

I would also sell it for $4000 or go cash plus trade for it

Attached Files:

2. WebbnFlow

WebbnFlow Farmall Cub

I've got a 79 sII w 345 I'd trade ya.

3. Julian 537

Julian 537 Farmall Cub

Why do these trucks, always rust out above the windshield?

4. ihscoutmatt

ihscoutmatt High Wheeler

it dont know, I dont see any obvious reason, but like I said Ive got another cab top from half way up the a pillar to below the back glass that is rust free that will come with the truck