Looking to get involved

Discussion in 'Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma' started by terminus5280, Jun 13, 2015.

1. terminus5280

terminus5280 Farmall Cub

Hi,
    I'm currently in the process of restoring a 65 scout 80 (http://www.justih.org/Binder-Bench/showthread.php?t=20149)
    and am looking to get involved in this club. How do I go about that? I would like to meet with binder fans in the area ( haven't found many lol) and would like to talk to people who have done what I am trying to do! thanks!

2. Royce Stephens

Royce Stephens Binder Driver

The club meets once a month, usually in Del City. Below is a link to the new club site that has a contact tab. If you fill out the contact request, Floyd or Dave or someone should get back with you and add you to the email list.

http://www.southwestihscouts.com/home.html

I was wondering who bought that Scout in Guthrie. Glad to have you aboard. What town are you in?

3. terminus5280

terminus5280 Farmall Cub

Thanks Royce! I will be sure to do that. I'm in okc so Del City isn't far at all!

4. nightwingdrb

nightwingdrb Farmall Cub

I'm looking forward to seeing you there. I'd like to see that Scout up close. I tried to convince my wife to let me go check it out but she said that I didn't need another old truck. :D

5. terminus5280

terminus5280 Farmall Cub

Its a really cool scout! Needs work but they all do... I guess I'm lucky your wife didn't let you look at it lol.