Looking for SS soft top, doors, hardware

Discussion in 'SSII' started by Harry, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Harry

Harry Farmall Cub

Hi all!
    Well my 73 Scout is on the back burner, as I have added to my herd, my first 77 SSII. She's clean, and rust free, I bought it sight unseen from MO, except for lots of pics. its a 345, 4spd truck.
    The only top included was the bikini top...
    So I am looking to see if anyone out there has any leads on where to find a SSII Soft top, doors, and all hardware.
    I am also looking for the defrost vent covers as well.
    Thanks
    Harry

[​IMG]

2. jfraz3

jfraz3 Farmall Cub

I was second in line on your rig! The fact that it was topless is what gave me second thoughts on it, so I ended up buying the one in my Avatar! It had a soft top already, then I traded into a much nicer soft top. I gave the one it had on it to a buddy of mine, if for some reason he decides he doesnt want it, I'll reach out to ya. But it is not an SS II top, which you'll need for those doors obviously. Nice rig ya got there! And good luck

3. bull

bull Binder Driver

Any light line dealer can sell you a ss2 top... you need to source some door frames and door hardware if its mussing on your rig..dont waste your time on old vinyl.....go over to rhinyl top, website and you can search ss2 tops....i think the guys in ohio have a few original vent covers left...call them

4. Harry

Harry Farmall Cub

Nice! yeah I was eyeballing that one too! Lol! I ran the Vin # on the forum here she's a original SSII. how is the rust situation, thats what made me go with this one...but you got a lot of nice upgrades too...i got zero rust but she needs some steering fixes takes two hands to hold onto the steering wheel...but either way we both have some nice rigs! And let me know about the soft top...might use it for my 73...:cool2:

5. bigandy

bigandy Farmall Cub

I have a soft top and door skins in Ct if your interested

6. sdhachey

sdhachey Farmall Cub

PM sent, check your inbox.

7. sdhachey

sdhachey Farmall Cub

bigandy, do you have any rear oem fender flares? other SS II parts that Harry is not interested in? please email if so, thanks.