Looking for a Scout 80

Discussion in 'Southeast Binders Association' started by Whitelightning, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Whitelightning

Whitelightning Farmall Cub

Im currently looking for a scout 80 or 800. It can need work, just want it to be on the east coast.

2. Mitch Neal

Mitch Neal High Wheeler

Whitelighting,

Where are you located? I was coming back home from Wilmington NC yesterday and saw an 800 (I believe, we were moving pretty fast before I saw it.) on I 74/76 up towards ACME/Delco. It was in Camo and the back was up on jackstands. It has a half cab on it. It was sitting in front of a shop that does work on log skidders. I don't know if it was for sale, but the body looked decent. I was going to check it out, but my wife said I have enough projects now.

Mitch

3. Whitelightning

Whitelightning Farmall Cub

I live in Kinston NC. Its about 20 minutes from goldsboro, or 40 m inutes from greenville. I am all over NC though. I have a beach place at topsail island, go to my gfs house at Emerald Isle and constantly in raleigh. I am willing to do a little traveling to get a scout.

4. chris80boy

chris80boy Farmall Cub

Eason Lilly has what you want on his farm.Lots to choose from;will email his #.Tell him Chris sent ya

5. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Farmall Cub

Post on Ocala4Sale.com:

1964 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT RUNS GOOD, 4 CYLINDER W/STANDARD SHIFT. ALL ORIGINAL. $500.00 O.B.O.
    CALL BILL AT 352-274-0340 Call 3524029884, SWEETCHERRIPIE8@AOL.COM

It's in Central FL.