*Look* Setting up Club Roster

Discussion in 'Southeast Binders Association' started by ClemsonScout, Dec 6, 2004.

1. jason wood

jason wood Farmall Cub

Hello! My name is jason Wood and I live in Olin NC. Just joined. I've got a 1962 scout 80 that is in the build threads and a 1941 K1 that I plan on making a hot rod out of one of these days. Hope to see you around!

2. Jay

Jay Farmall Cub

Just bought my first Scout II, a '79 345/727. Tahitian red. Love it!

I'll be coming forth with a bunch of dumb questions, but not before searching first.

Looking forward to being a part of the club.

Jay

3. lugerm16

lugerm16 Guest

hey just wanted to say hello. ive had a diesel ih 275 tractor for a few years and as a farmer i use it alot, i also just bought a 78' diesel scout II a few weeks ago and have torn it to pieces fixing all the things wrong with it ( rust, dirt, soa, wiring stuff, radio etc...) and am painting it this weekend. it should be on the road again in a week. hope to see yall on the road. also, i'm in sodom, nc. (near marshall, nc) and would like to hook up with folks with parts trucks so i can finish this scout II soon. thanks, A.D. Norcross
    828-656-8one71

4. gmbarker78

gmbarker78 Farmall Cub

Welcome A.D. good to see another NC member join. You are in fairly close proximity to a whole world of IH addicts. Hope you can drop in a few of our upcoming events, next one is just outside Hickory, NC on Oct 15. As far as needed parts post an add in the SEBA classified thread. There are quite a few IH parts hoarders within a couple hours drive from you, myself included.

5. BIGROTT88

BIGROTT88 Farmall Cub

Sent my email yesterday ... Im out of Fort Bragg, NC (Deployed)

6. El Guapo

El Guapo Farmall Cub

Hey, I'm all about more info/support for my rig. Community would be fun too. Sending email soon.

I'm in Douglasville, GA and I got a 1980 scout II 347/727. Had it since I'd say 2003 or so. It's been parked for a few years and I'm now working on bringing her back to life.

Cheers,
    Mike

7. NC Scout

NC Scout Farmall Cub

Hello All, this is Mark from Raleigh, NC.

I haven't posted here yet. New to the Binder world with a 1971 Scout II, 345, 727

Any local Raleigh guys want to work together on projects let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think my 12 year old is more excited about the scout than I am. He would sleep in it if he could.

8. darman98

darman98 Farmall Cub

Hey Mark, I know how your 12 year old feels! I felt that way about all the Scouts that I have had over the years, and mine have been real turds compared to yours. Congrats on such a sweet looking Scout. Let us know more about it later on.

9. gmbarker78

gmbarker78 Farmall Cub

Nice Scout Mark, it's cool your son is into it as well. There are quite a few IH nuts relativelly close to you. Good luck and don't be a stranger to this site.

10. wnc scout

wnc scout Farmall Cub

lugerm16
    Nice to hear of someone else on the west coast of NC

11. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Farmall Cub

Hey all, Kevin from Ray City, GA. I've had my 69 1100D for about a year, looking for some gatherings.[​IMG]

12. customtronic

customtronic Farmall Cub

I'm Steve from Clarksville, TN and just joined the club. I'm a car audio guy by trade so I'll post some info when I get around to getting some good tunes installed.

13. James G

James G Farmall Cub

i just sent in my info.

14. harshmarsh

harshmarsh Guest

I'm Matt from Franklin, TN I recently bought a 73 1210 from Doug Scott. [​IMG]

15. Scottiebell

Scottiebell Farmall Cub

Hello all,
    My name is Scottie Bell and i just moved here to Concord North Carolina in December. I moved here from Albuquerque New Mexico, and really love it here. Its green. :) I have a 1975 Scout II, and have had it for 7 or so years now. I will keep this for my 6 yo boy, and if you ask him he will tell you all he knows about his truck. He also picked the color. It was originally a 304/T15 combo, but is now a 345/TF727. It has the factory Dana 44's with spartan lockers front and rear. 4" Rough Country lift with 33" BFG AT's. I would like to do a SOA, but i'm scared to death. :no: Would rather drive this than anything else, any day of the week. Looking for people to get to know, and would like to check out the Dixie Regionals, but i'm pretty quiet, and would to find some people to cruise in with. Guess thats enough for my hello thread. LOL. Heres a pic, so you all can beep and wave. LOL
    [​IMG][/IMG]

16. cimi403

cimi403 Farmall Cub

[​IMG]

Hello Y'all, my name is Ken and I am from Dacula Ga which is just northeast of Atlanta. We have a 1971 Scout 800B that I got from my father-in-law a couple of years ago. He purchased back in the early 80's so it has been the family for a while. He was the second owner but had not driven it much for the last few years, so we have spent the last couple years getting it back road worthy. Have put Dana 44 axles from a Scout II on it and custom bumpers.

17. gmbarker78

gmbarker78 Farmall Cub

Welcome Ken, nice 800! :beer:

18. tmcscout

tmcscout Farmall Cub

Hi Clemson Scout et all. I sent an email to the join SEBA address and am just saying hi to everyone else. I've got a 79 Scout II traveler/345/automatic trans. I live in Western NC, near a small town called Spruce Pine, but I'm in Charlotte M-F most weeks. Thanks.

19. surfnturf

surfnturf Binder Driver

Glad you made it around here Tom.

20. Scottiebell

Scottiebell Farmall Cub

Welcome...