Introductions

Discussion in 'Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma' started by pattajames, Jan 5, 2014.

1. pattajames

pattajames Farmall Cub

Hey everyone, I just wanted to set up a thread to let us all introduce ourselves.

My name is James and I live in Ada,OK. I own a 1968 1100c pickup I got from my grandpa about 17yrs. ago. I'm just now starting to seriously restore.

[​IMG]

This next month I'm going to be putting in new spark plugs and wires, bake lines, and rebuilding the carburetor. And on the next few months finishing the exhaust and replacing the gas tank. And I may possibly putting in an IH AC system as well.

I love my old Binder and am hopeful to get to meet up with the club sometime in the future.

2. Royce Stephens

Royce Stephens Binder Driver

Hey James that is a cool truck. I look forward to your progress on it. If you need any parts let me know and I will see if I can help out. I might have a part or two lying around from a C series. I'm about 20 miles north of Guthrie. If you will PM me with your preferred email I will add it to the club roster. We will try and plan a little get together when it warms up a bit.
    If you , or anyone else for that matter, have an idea for a get together or an event you want to promote please feel free to share.

3. pattajames

pattajames Farmall Cub

Awesome! I just pm'd you my email. Now I'm going tohave to update my signature to match.:D

4. pattajames

pattajames Farmall Cub

The kids helped me clean out the cab of the pickup last weekend. Now we can finally get started on the restore. Got a ton of work to do!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]