INTERNATIONAL PICKUP PAINT HELP

Discussion in 'Tractor Tech' started by AshleyNichole, Apr 14, 2018.

1. AshleyNichole

AshleyNichole Farmall Cub

I'm desperate for some help!

We have a 1955 International Pickup that we are restoring and I have searched high and low for the DUPONT paint formulas for the Harvester Red #50 and the Magnolia Ivory #9. I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!! We want this truck to be restored to it's original beauty and the two toned red and cream colors are gorgeous! If there are any IH enthusiasts who want to help me, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! We have the truck completely stripped down and in primer now and are at a standstill with paint until we find the correct codes and formulas!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Dana Strong

Dana Strong Y-Block King

So is Syria, ... but I won't go there...in more than one way.
    The General Tech section would be much more suitable for this thread, and a title describing the problem might attract more readers who know about the subject. You can click the lower "Report" button and ask it be moved, then use a button such as Thread Tools in the top right to open a menu which includes Editing Title, I believe.

3. kevingweq

kevingweq High Wheeler

4. mallen

mallen High Wheeler

Welcome aboard. This entire site is about International Harvester, not just the tractors. The general forum is for questions regarding trucks and SUVs. Theres a wealth of informational available.