inter web swap meet

Discussion in 'Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma' started by nightwingdrb, Apr 13, 2014.

1. nightwingdrb

nightwingdrb Farmall Cub

Royce just sent an email about people wanting /needing/selling parts, so I figured this would be a good opportunity to start our own local swap meet.

I need:
    Accessory brackets for a black diamond 6 cylinder.
    Power ram assist (power steering) brackets for C line.
    Factory AM radio and mounting plate. A, B, and C before the "2 hump dash."
    Factory full size steering wheel without cracks or breaks.
    Other factory nick-nacks you might have from late 50s early 60s trucks and scouts.

For sale:
    Mostly complete 1972 travellall. 2wd 392 vw auto trans. Parts truck. No radiator or rear axle and I have stolen most of the accessories but probably won't use them all. Has torsion bar front end with disk brakes. Can be used to upgrade your rig to front disks. Unless you have the I beam straight axle. Make offer for any or all. Can possibly pull parts and deliver.

2. Royce Stephens

Royce Stephens Binder Driver

Dave thanks for starting this thread.

I have excess C series dash (two hump, sorry Dave) panels and other assorted interior parts I can get rid of as well as a square bore 4 barrel 345 intake that I had cleaned and checked at Napa. I've got several other parts for 345's if you need something in particular.

I am looking for a tail gate hinge strap for a wide bed C series and a set of the bucket seats with the center console from either the C series or D series trucks.

3. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

I am looking for a Scout/Traveler radiator in good condition. This is for a new IH owner here in the Ponca area. Let me know if you know where one is at. Thanks in advance.

4. Gimlet

Gimlet Farmall Cub

I replaced the radiator with one from Champion on the West Coast - a direct fit unit. I might still have the older unit, which itself was a replacement at some point (from the PO). It appeared to have a small leak up high as it had some corrosion on it. If I have it still, I'll unload it for scrap price if someone wants to take a shot at repairing it.

I'll have a handful of parts coming off my Scout II resto project...for now I can think of:

• Terra Bulkhead (Gary has dibs on this one)
    • Front bench seat risers (condition unknown but will check out today)
    • T-14 3spd - in great condition
    • Dana 20 TC in pretty good condition
    • Dana 30 3.73 front end with drums, axles, etc (complete)
    • Stock drag link and tie rod bar/ends (essentially the entire front assembly is still together)
    • Factory dash gauges - all of 'em
    • Sunpro accessory 2 1/4" guages (Fuel, voltage temp) w/ panel
    • I will have the factory 3pt showbar as well once I get my custom setup done (need safety in the back for the kiddo).
    • Front buckets of unknown origin (need to pull them out - def. not stock - I think maybe out of a Ford Van)
    • Rear step bumper with hitch (I might keep this one as you never know when you might need to pull a trailer), but willing to discuss.
    • Used and slightly cracked shorty armrests.
    • 7" Sealed Beam headlamps
    • Used SkyJacker Shocks (for 4" leaf lift) with only about 500 miles on 'em (albeit a couple of years old)
    • OE side mirrors (the wide truck style with the post going half way down the door)
    • OE Rag joint and steering coupler
    • OE style starter
    • OE thin rimmed steering wheel ('73 - Ivory colored)

Make me an offer if you are interested in any of this stuff. I'm certain there are other things that I am not remembering at the moment too so let me know if there is something you need.

I'm looking for the metal door cards (or perhaps even the fabric covered). I've got mine but they are kind of rough with some slight pitting. I can JB Weld 'em for Powder coat or bondo them for paint, but it might be easier if someone has a decent set for me to start with.

:beer:

5. Gimlet

Gimlet Farmall Cub

I would be happy to bring any parts to the meet this weekend if desired - let me know -

6. nightwingdrb

nightwingdrb Farmall Cub

Hey, shoot me a photo of your steering wheel. It's probably not what I want, but who knows. Maybe.

Also, I have a decent driver's door for a C line cab. Will fit 61-68. Might fit A or B cabs too.

7. Royce Stephens

Royce Stephens Binder Driver

I have a complete Mallory ignition system that I am not going to use.

Mallory Dual Points Distributor (with cap) Model 2561701 (IH SV Motors) Here is a link to Summit Racing's listing that gives you all the info:
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/maa-2561701
    Mallory Pro Master Ignition Coil Model 28720
    Mallory Sidewinder Coil wire Model 981

The distributor has been sitting around for a while not in the box but it is new (It is aluminum but not the polished billet like you see on Summit if you Google the number). The coil and wire are new in the boxes. I just ordered my EFI kit from Bill Hamilton so I know I won't be needing these.

Google the part numbers and they will run you about $500 for the set. I will take $200 for them if someone needs them.

8. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

Fellow Poncacitian is looking for D44 gears that are more trail friendly than his current 3:07's.. He would like lockers also, but beggers can't be choosers. Post up price and what they are or shoot me a note and I'll get your # to him.