Ihsto's New meeting location!

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by Carl Wiese, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Carl Wiese

Carl Wiese Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The new meeting location for IHSTO has finally been decided. This was and extremely hard choice, trying to way in where our club membership was, where a solid home for IHSTO's future could be built and lastly good food!!! After much though, research and a talking with as many members as I could last meeting; we decided on......

The Home Place, in Silverton Oregon.
    Here is the address:
    1080 N 1st St
    Silverton, OR 97381

and a link showing direction from IHSTO's old meeting place Chu's

Directions from Chu's

The Home Place has an varied menu of American style food and PIZZA!! We can order anything off the menu so families will have better control over their food budget for the meeting.

So, please come and enjoy IHSTO's new home. I hope everyone who wants to make it can and we all enjoy our new meeting spot. After talking to the manager on the phone they sound extremely happy to have us!!

2. Lyle Wiese

Lyle Wiese High Wheeler

Re: IHSTO's New meeting location! September 4th!

Great! Glad to hear the room is available for us. Here is a link to the restaurant's site: http://www.homeplacerestaurant.com/

I will be sending a post card generated by the USPS and a mass email about the location change. But, be sure to let all of the members you have contact with know about the change, too. We need to be sure everyone gets the message. We handed out a lot of flyers at Binder Bee saying we meet at Chu's, but unfortunately we didn't know they had closed.

Also, the September meeting will include elections for the board members who will carry us through the next year. Carl will be taking nominations from the floor as well as any nominations I receive before then. As of today, I have none, zero, zilch. Several of us on the board are ready for a break. Please consider placing your name in nomination for an IHSTO board position.

See everyone at The Home Place.

Lyle

3. Chrispucci

Chrispucci High Wheeler