IHSTO Binder Bee 2008

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by M. Mayben, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Wbrent7766

Wbrent7766 Farmall Cub

Going to step out of my comfort zone here. Sign me up for 4hours of whatever on whenever, hows that for flexable. Just tell me what to do and I'll try not to screw it up.
    Wes

2. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

THANK YOU WES!!!!!

Don't think we've met...but yore my NEWEST BEST FRIEND TODAY!

If yore gonna be hangin' with us on Friday and Saturday both, how 'bout this primo pair of assignments...IHSTO booth with my momma/co-chair on Friday 8a>10a...and Bee Registration on Saturday 10a>12p??

But YOU tell ME what ya wanna do if those times/dates don't fit yore plan! We will accommodate ANY volunteerbubba anyway we can!

We hope to see ya down here on the 17th at tha Coonsmoke! Hail..yore 'jes our neighbor!

Se folk's...that wasn't so hard was it??

3. snc

snc Farmall Cub

OK. I'm in for whatever is needed. Sign me up for Friday the 11th. I'm open to any detail and time frame. This is my Birthday and how I love to spend it over the past three years. I hope to drive my Scout this year, but am about three weeks out on the AFI system delivery and have heads @ performance & 4x4 center here in P-town, so I may be sportin' the Mazda again (Arghhh). Times don't matter to me...AM or PM, two hours or eight. Just let me know what time you want me there, who to report to, and if I will need boots and gloves for this latrine duty that keeps making it's way around:nuke:. Scott C: dothisnthat@aol.com

4. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

THANK YOU SCOTT!

It's So KOOL how grovelin' and tossin' out guilt trips makes folks crawl outta tha woodwork! Yore my NEW BEST FRIEND today!

Here's yore J.O.B....Monte has tha latrine duty gig all tied up and nobody will wanna have anythin' ta do with him once he's made tha first round anyway.

I put ya down for Registration duty on Friday from 12p>2p, and the Club Booth (that's a sit-down job) from 4p>6p. That makes sure ya don't leave early! And, ya GOTTA plan on chowin' down with us at 6p over in tha trailer park!

Jeff Ismail WILL be there from Thursday nite on...since he's tha AFI repbubba for IH junkiron, he can git ya fixxed up! He carries around a backpack fulla chips for all occasions, they taste like chupeechikin:

http://www.ihonlynorth.com/forums/

THANK YOU for steppin' up dude! Ya won't regret it!

5. snc

snc Farmall Cub

Happy to help. Be there by Noon.

6. Likeke's Scout

Likeke's Scout Farmall Cub

Hey Mike.....Sign me up for a couple of hours...at the booth or for anything...I am not picky.....its a fun weekend and even more fun helping out......

Let me know...

Richard Johnson

ps...the printing is on schedule.....

7. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Naw Richard...ya already done MORE than yore share!

But....OK!

How about IHSTO Booth (sit down job) on Saturday, 10a>12p! Ernie and Ron should be there to keep ya company!

Carl's outta pocket right now with tha move...and no email. If ya run into anything, holler at Lyle or me!

THANK YOU again for your tremendous support!!!

8. Mark Ashford

Mark Ashford Moderator.. or something Staff Member Moderator

Mike,

If me and the fam' make it down this year (really going to depend on the young'ns) you're more than welcome to volunteer me for some help'n time. I can't commit till I roll through the gate, but once I'm there, if you need something just track me down and give me a task!

9. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Ya kain't use tha "kidz" excuse Mark...we got stuff for kidz ta do all day long on Satidy!

And gazz price ain't gonna git it either. Just budget a dollar a mile. Kain't yawl 'jes pile in that stinkoilburner limo with Kyle and make like Amtrak?

I penciled ya in on the spreadsheet for sumthin' on Satidy...it can be erased.

Thanks for the offer!

Come on folks! If furriners from Washington can volunteer TWO hours at tha BEE, you locals can dam shore do tha same!

10. Brian K.

Brian K. Binder Driver

We're in!

Wife and I just bought plane tix on up from San Diego. Our Harvesters must sit this one out in the garage, but we'll be up there all the same for the weekend. Looking forward to putting some names to faces!

Brian (and Cindy)!

11. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Since I twisted YORE arm Brian, that's a sign that those tactics work! And it's much less time consumin' than makin' phone calls at suppertime!

Now I'm gonna contact EVERY web site member (except for 4 or 5 of 'em) and twist their arms too! If YOU can throw in with us, ANYONE can!

These guilt trips are REALLY workin' out well this year!

12. Mark Ashford

Well, since one of them will be a month and change old.... its really going to depend on how momma's feal'n and the young'nz is treaten' us. Ifn it was up to me, we'd be there with our without IH's..... but momma makes (most) of the rulz....... you know that :stuart:

13. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Waillll..I guess ya CAN use tha kidz excuse afterall Mark!

I didn't realize momma-tha-rule-maker had bunz in tha oven!

CONGRATS to momma!!! And you too!

Yawl kin change diapers in our trailerhouse WITH air conditioning!

Guess this means yawl is lookin' for an Airporter too? And there's lottsa IH skoolbuses/mobile homes arount here left over from the Ken Kesey/Wavy Gravy dayz to chose from. Usually gotta wood burnin' stove installed anda sewer pipe leadin' to an organic garden.

14. GregF

GregF moderator Staff Member Moderator

OK, here we go. Put me down for registration booth on Friday 4-6 PM and again on Saturday10-12 noon. My wife will do the Children's Story Time Saturday 8-9PM. Mike and Angela will be there also but I have yet to get a commitment from them.

Greg

15. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

THANK YOU Fosters!!!

I think the "Story Time" deal was Darlene's idear anyway, another uniquelyBee activity! Matt and Kathy will be in contact with her regarding the details.

And we gotta "spot" now for the kid's stuff. Mike Roth will once again set up the "House of Color" deal inna NEW location, that would be the perfect place for Storytime to be conducted!

With all the Bee kidz stuff that is planned, they will NOT be bored throughout the day!

I'll update the Volunteer Signup sheets in a few more days so everyone will have a record of commitment! Thanks to ALL for stepping up, including those who have done so through backchannel email!

16. Lyle Wiese

Lyle Wiese High Wheeler

This is great!!! Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with the show!! Just continue getting the word out and encouraging everyone you meet to come to the show.

Lyle

17. GregF

GregF moderator Staff Member Moderator

Update from the Fosters. Please put Angela down for working the Childrens area from 2-4 PM Saturday. More news as soon as it breaks!:walkman:

Greg

18. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Angela is ON tha list Greg!

Please give her a BIG hug anda THANK YOU for us!

Matt, Kathy, and Mike have got some really fun stuff lined up for "Kidzone"! We'll be providing details soon!

19. Drew Merrick

Drew Merrick Farmall Cub

Sorry Mike.. I am so excited I have to break the news...

Kids Games:
    • Pb Blaster races
    • What's wrong with this linkage
    • Find the lost nut on the pavement
    • Frustrated Hammer Toss
    • Craig's List Search Competition

Kids Workshops:
    • Degreasing the engine while daddy's at work
    • What is daddy yelling when he's working on the old truck
    • IH Iron Identification. AKA: Why does daddy drive by that old farm truck real slow

20. Mark Ashford

That one's too easy.... how about find the rust-colored nut in GRAVEL game. [​IMG] [​IMG]