IH Only Is Great!

Discussion in 'IH Parts America' started by Hutch, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Hutch

Hutch Farmall Cub

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to Jeff for the really great service and quick shipping of the body parts and borgeson I just ordered. This was my first time ordering from Jeff and I was can't say enough about how pleasant it was. Some times we don't hear enough about the great Vendors out there for IH and I want to put a plug in for the IH Only crew. I think I ordered this on Friday and it showed up this afternoon. I wasn't in any hurry, but it was nice to get parts in a timely fashion, which hasn't been my experience with other vendors. Anyway, thnaks a ton Jeff! I'll be calling you for all my build needs in the future.

Ryan

2. Jeff Ismail

Jeff Ismail High Wheeler

Thanks Ryan for your business. We almost always ship same day as just about every part we advertise is normally kept in stock. Thanks again for the compliments.

3. LouieD

LouieD Farmall Cub

I met Jeff at Tulare in '06 and bought some body parts for my '80 Traveler. He was a pleasure to deal with. Answered all my nubie questions and treated me with respect. Highly recommended.

4. Matt P

Matt P Farmall Cub

IHOnly's work is top quality, and it's all about the customer with Jeff.