IH Military trucks for sale - sightings

Discussion in 'IHC Military Vehicles' started by John Donnelly, Jan 17, 2009.

1. vcpowerwagon

vcpowerwagon Farmall Cub

Beautiful trucks there Jeff. Would have liked to see them in person. It would be hard for me to let one go. But you have a second one to drive and show when the need comes . I do not know your time and energy put into the trucks to get them to this point. I would think that would have to be considered also.
    Ps; I am in need of a windshield frame and uprights for the M2-4 open cab. Also in need of a "straight" truck frame itself for a M2-4. One of my M2-4's had a jin pole off the front bumper at some point and bent up the two front frame extensions.(horns). I am in San Diego.
    Martin

2. George Yingst

George Yingst Farmall Cub

Jeff:
    Unless you really need the room or have another one to start into, I'd think you would regret letting it go after awhile. Are you looking for capital for the M5? Or just moving onto something else? I know you have a lot of work into both of them and have seen them in person. They are every bit as nice as they look in photos.
    But, cash does talk a universal language and I like it too!

On a side note, do you have a spare M2 rear axle you'd like to make me a good deal on? Or at least a pair of axle shafts?
    George