Ideas for a Spring get together.....

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Binders Association' started by jfulwider, Mar 24, 2015.

1. jfulwider

jfulwider Farmall Cub

I'm feeling that it's that time again to get together again. Time to dust off that Scout or other Internationals and gather them all together for food and fun. I'm thinking I want some input on when, where, and a time..... I know a mechanic that has a shop around the corner from my house who has a chassis dyno. We could rent that out I believe for 88.00 per hour. We could finally see how much power we are putting to the pavement. Could be fun. I'm open to suggestions. I think April would be good, since there is a big IH show in Harrisonburg in June. So let me know what yall think......

2. Abowman41

Abowman41 Farmall Cub

Tough time of year for me. I am working my old butt off getting ready for the NRA Annual Meeting in Nashville next week (gone 4/7 to 4/13) and then off to hunt Wild Turkey near Farmville (4/15 to 4/25). Bac for a few days and then off to WV for more Turkey Hunting with a trip to OH & IN over Memorial Day Weekend in May. While I'm down at Farmville (Featherfin WMA and Buckiingham State Park), I could get over for a PM 4/18 or any time 4/19 gathering.:gunsmilie: