How to Join Hill Country Binders

Discussion in 'Hill Country Binders - Central TX' started by orangeblood, Jan 2, 2008.

1. orangeblood

orangeblood Farmall Cub

Welcome to the Hill Country Binders’ Club Forum!​

Hill Country Binders is a family-friendly organization dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of the International Harvester Light Line of vehicles. We welcome all IH owners and enthusiasts to socialize, exchange technical information, and enjoy the performance of the most versatile, rugged, and dependable line of vehicles ever created. If you have an interest in IH vehicles we encourage you to attend one of our meetings or outings.

Hill Country Binders holds regular monthly meetings on the third Saturday of every month, while sponsoring a variety of additional events throughout the year. Our meeting locations vary to keep things interesting, so please check our forum regularly for up-to-date meeting information. We also have our own club web site (www.hillcountrybinders.com) where we have photos, an event calendar, and more information about the club.

If you would like to join Hill Country Binders we have a simple membership application attached below. Once completed, you can send your application to our email address or print it out and bring it with you to one of our events.

In addition to your membership application, we have annual dues of $20 for new members. With your new membership you will receive a HCB sticker and koozie.

Welcome aboard and please introduce yourself! If you have any questions feel free to contact the club at info@hillcountrybinders.com.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  2. bkenadams

bkenadams Guest

Hi. I tried to send an email to info@hillcountrybinders.com to request an application, and it bounced back as undeliverable. Is that still a good email for you guys?

Brad

3. neo

neo Farmall Cub

Howdy Brad,

I usually got requests via Eric who forwards them to me from some other email account - I am guessing it was from the info@hillcountrybinders.com account. It should be working, but thanks you for bringing this to my attention. I will look into why it is down.

In the meantime feel free to reach out to me at neil.a.taylor@gmail.com or our Sec/Treas Kevin Carr at kevcarr59@gmail.com. Many thanks!

4. ziggybock

ziggybock Farmall Cub

I am receiving feedback that there might be issues with the HCB email account again. If you need to send any information or membership application, please utilize cescott94@hotmail.com. Also send me a PM if you do send any information so I can confirm it was received since it is not an account I check everyday.
    Thanks,

-Z

Bussy likes this.