horse mats/stall mats @ Tractor Supply

Discussion in 'North Texas Binders' started by scout2000, Jan 29, 2019.

1. scout2000

scout2000 Y-Block King

If I'm remembering correctly, at the December 2018 meeting in Grapevine, where we ended up at that Mexican place because to weather was too cold/rainy/bad/something to meet outside at Sonic.

For the life of me, can't remember who, but, someone was there at the meeting with a Scout2 and was showing off a fancy rubber mat they had put down in the bed, to protect it (the bed) while carrying stuff. Was pretty certain it was stated that they came from Tractor Supply.

Anyway, I was out last weekend and can verify Tractor supply was the correct place. I picked up (3) total, (2) to protect my flatbed on my truck, and the third to use in my 800. That one will need to be trimmed down.

Anyway, overall, pretty happy with the purchase after the meeting recommendation. Even individually, they are pretty heavy.

111.horse.mat.jpg

Big Ed and Randall Barringer like this.
  2. Big Ed

Big Ed High Wheeler

Funny, we have a club that meets at a Mexican restaurant in Grapevine, California.

Cool mats.

scout2000 likes this.
  3. Tres03

Tres03 Binder Driver

I bought those same mats for my off road camping trailer. I have had it in it for over a year now in the weather and it has held up great with zero wear.

scout2000 likes this.
  4. scout2000

scout2000 Y-Block King

Tres !

Its great to hear from you !

It goes without saying we are all missing your presence. Assuming it ever stops raining, hoping to see you this spring at the HCB Binder Bash, with, or without a Binder.

Mark Aycock and Tres03 like this.
  5. Tres03

Tres03 Binder Driver

Thank you sir. It has rained a lot. I have been wheeling almost every weekend. Hidden falls has changed a little since you were there last. I’ll be there or at wolf caves this weekend. I’m still trying to decided which place. There is something every weekend pretty much for the next three months. See you out there at some point I’m sure. Have a great day.

scout2000 likes this.