Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Binders Association' started by HIBINDER, Feb 7, 2004.

1. HIBINDER

HIBINDER Farmall Cub

Happy B-day, Tom (TGG)!

Hope you have a good one!:D

2. TheGoldenGreek

TheGoldenGreek Binder Driver

Thanks Eddie! Yeah I had a great time despite the hill necessary to get into the party (everything in radford has 3-4 inches of ice on it. It wasn't much fun carrying the keg on my shoulder up that bad boy, but once you were at the top you could watch everyone else bust their #$#. We had a good laugh when the cops came by and tried to come up the hill, took'em about 5 min to get 1/2 way up, then they stopped and joined us in watching their squad car sliding down the road lol. We didn't hear from them again :D

3. Wayne T.

Wayne T. Farmall Cub

Happy Birthday Tom...

Hey,

Happy Birthday Tom! :D :cool:

That story cracked me up! What a drag having that cruiser slide down a hill. Any serious damage? I could just see the look thier face's. People where slipping 3 to 4 at a time around B'burg the other night. They'd use the hadicaped incline (sidewalk to street) and thats all it took. Zipp...bang! 4 people would be piled up on the street corner.

Peace,

Wayne"his last day at work" Thomas:D

4. TheGoldenGreek

TheGoldenGreek Binder Driver

Squad Car

No serious damage to the car, it stopped after awhile (unfortunately...that would have been really funny).

But when they heard us yelling "Hey look! Your car is sliding down the hill!" One of them tried to run back up the hill (the car was sliding at them) and hop into it to try and stop it, yeah, he definately busted his arse, and slid back down into the other guy knocking them both over.

We laughed...hard, from a very safe place on top of an iceberg.

:D