Greetings from SW Florida... 8,000 mile '67 C1300

Discussion in 'Southeast Binders Association' started by johndestef, Sep 6, 2018.

1. johndestef

johndestef Farmall Cub

Hello all, nice place ya got here! I appreciate the opportunity to say hi, and join in with y'all's restoration fun.

I just found and bought this beast so I'm in the process of getting it road worthy again since it's been sitting for 18yrs unused. It's 100% original and I hope I can get on here to source parts and ask advice.

Early pics, still adding to the site... https://www.supermotors.net/registry/28617

Really looking forward to seeing and reading about everyone's rigs as well. Thank you very much!

2. jeff campbell

jeff campbell Lives in an IH Dealership

Make sure you pre-oil engine before trying to start it. You can wipe out the cam bearings if you don't.

3. johndestef

johndestef Farmall Cub

Thank you Jeff, will do. Well, I believe this truck needs ALL new old stock or used parts as much as possible. Once I get a shopping list I will post to the classifieds. The list is going to be for everything that needs replaced after the truck's sat unrunning for 18yrs... Wires, cap/rotor, belts, battery?, tires, etc.. Hopefully the fuel tank and brake lines can be cleaned. Everything on this truck's original except the cap rotor and wires. The banded steel wheels are going to be fun!

jeff campbell likes this.