Great Service

Discussion in 'IH Parts America' started by gmbarker78, Aug 25, 2012.

1. gmbarker78

gmbarker78 Farmall Cub

This is the first time I have actually spent any money with you guys. I ordered some new seals for my 800. I have ordered from many of the light line dealers and honestlly I always felt a little taken advantage of after the fact. I once ordered a 2brl gasket that cost me over $15 for shipping!

Anyway, I was surprised to see that you guys actually "package" your products, complete with staples to keep the box from working loose. Keep up the professionalism and I'll remain a loyal customer.

2. Jeff Ismail

Jeff Ismail High Wheeler

Thank you for the comments and your business.

Just so everyone knows if you ever feel that our online store is calculating too much for an order please call us to verify shipping costs. Us humans can better figure shipping costs then a computer as when it comes to packing box's it doesn't know any better, but we do.

3. Scott H

Scott H Binder Driver

I have always been impressed with their staff and the shipping. I talked with one of the staff a while back(3-4 months) about ordering a part that was a little differant from the norm. I did perfere to talk to the guy I quizzed about the part and it might have saved a little time,(30 sec) the guy who answered did know what I wanted. I was impressed with the service I got and the part was sent on time and as quoted.
    You can count on these guys to be on it!:punk:
    Scott