Get Together

Discussion in 'Northwest Binders' started by gravedigger, Aug 20, 2016.

1. gravedigger

gravedigger Farmall Cub

I am having another get together like we did a few years back. It will be on Sat. Aug. 27th starting at 11am. We will meet again at the same place. The Big Rock Cafe in Mount Vernon, Wa. After we look at everyone's trucks, etc.., we will do a short tour. I have a couple new projects. Then we can all go over to another friends house (he has lots of cool stuff).
    I know this is short notice. I hope a few of you that live in the northwest can come for a visit.

2. jacobe

jacobe Farmall Cub

I'd love to attend some kind of NW gathering. Weekend is spoken for though. Wish there were more of these types of things. Next time.

3. gravedigger

gravedigger Farmall Cub

These events in the PNW seem to be few and far between. Hope to see a few from Canada this time. A Hamilton Fuel Injection mpfi system will also be on display.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  4. gravedigger

gravedigger Farmall Cub

We had eight different classic rigs show up for the get together. After some tire-kicking at the Big Rock Cafe followed by some lunch we headed out to my place for a look at some projects. Afterwards we went to Ed's place to look at their collection of Automobilia. It was a great day with friends and family. In the photo you can see my 1962 crew cab International, Ed and Cheri's 1966 Stingray and their 1951 Ford pickup. Brad brought his 1965 Scout with Chevrolet 4.3 conversion all the way from Canada, and Rich and Rachelle brought their 1971 Scout conversion. Bill Hamilton from Hamilton fuel injection brought his nice D model travelall. Ed and Cheri also brought their 1968 Camaro. Earl brought his 2015 Mazda6. Thanks to all who attended we had a great time!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  5. Cole Wiegand

Cole Wiegand Farmall Cub

Do you guys plan on doing anymore ih truck meetups im hoping to have my 55r100 road worth this summer. Im in Arlington

6. gravedigger

gravedigger Farmall Cub

I will post in this forum when the date is decided. Have not yet decided on doing one this year.