Fuel Injection Parts and Service

Discussion in 'Hamilton Fuel Injection' started by Bill USN-1, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill USN-1

Bill USN-1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Email:
    sales@hamiltonfuelinjection.com
    Phone:
    (360) 969-2925
    www.hamiltonfuelinjection.com

Hamilton Fuel Injection
    4652 Joshuas Way
    Oak Harbor, Wa 98277

I have been helping people update their older vehicles to electronic fuel injection for about 15yrs. I have decided to make it a little easier to get the job done by providing some of the more technical parts of the job.

If you are reading this then you have probably been to the injection forum. By nature of the typical IH owner, I am a DIY-do it yourselfer so I didn't really plan on providing turn key systems. Time has changed my way of thinking and I realize not everyone has the time to learn all there is to know to make your own system. So I am now producing complete TBI systems for the V8 and 4 cyl IH's. There will be more kits in the near future to include MPFI- Multi Port Fuel Injection.

Here's a list of products and services I am offering. If there is a specific need please ask.

Complete single(duals are more) TBI system for IH, AMC(FSJ), Studebaker or any other engine with a 12v battery. - $1,399.95

[​IMG]

- Custom built EFI distributor ($100 core charge)
    - Rebuilt TBI unit
    - ECM (GM production)
    - Complete wiring harness
    - Specially calibrated chip
    - Adapter plate, gaskets, hardware
    - External Electric fuel pump with filter
    - Fuel pump relay
    - Power relay
    - Coolant sensor
    - MAP sensor
    - O2 sensor
    - Check engine light indicator
    - Installation instructions
    - ALDL Data Logging Cable and data logging Program

Options:
    1. extended length $30.00
    2. 2" TBI for performance/heavy towing applications. $250.00
    3. VSS $100.00

______________________________________________________________________________________

For the Do It Yourself guy.................

I will provide a complete harness and chip based on your specs.

$400.00

______________________________________________________________________________________

Factory manifolds drilled for MPFI - 345/392 EGR style manifolds, 2 and 4 barrel only at this time.
    $200 exchanged.
    I have provided all my specs for drilling the manifolds to a local machine shop and they can now perform the machining much faster then I could, having to do them by hand.

[​IMG]

Extras:
    Blasted and Powder coated color of choice $100
    Gasket match ports $100
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    MPFI dash 6, -6, (3/8") fuel rails - drilled with ends tapped NPT
    $125

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________

ECM/PCM tuning - Basic tune based on your parts selection and engine size. Will need data logged(cable) for custom tuning your engine to your location.
    $150

________________________________________________________________________________

Modified blank 27SF512 EEPROM chip - replacement for the factory 2732 eprom as seen in the injection forum. Requires modification to the chip carrier or send me yours and I will swap it in the carrier. Cheapest way to use an EEPROM programmer like the Moates Burn2.
    $20

[​IMG]

TBI PCM to MPFI mod - allows the use of 8 saturated injectors as seen in the Injection forum.
    $50

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chip socket replacement - Replace the factory ECM/PCM chip socket with a standard 28pin socket. This allows the use of a ZIF socket, emulator..etc. makes swapping chips easier/faster.
    $25

_________________________________________________________________________________

Duraspark distributor conversions- for carb or EFI.
    $150 exchange
    $200 with ignition module and coil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prestolite distributor conversion- for EFI.
    $150 exchange

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

USB data cables- $30

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    gravedigger likes this.
  2. Bill USN-1

Any of the following adapters $80

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    gravedigger likes this.
  3. Bill USN-1

My personally developed CNC machined adapters:

5.0L/5.7L TBI to 304(5.0L)/ 345(5.6L) 2 barrel . Made the way I wanted them. Tapered from the TBI to the stock 2 barrel intake bores.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the Jeep/Buick 8/Hudson guys Here's the BBD 2bbl carb to TBI adapter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2bbl TBI to 1bbl manifold (IH/Ford/GM/Mopar)
    My own design with a smooth radiused transition from the TBI to the 1 bbl manifold bore. For those looking to get a little more out of their 4 or 6cyl I went with the standard 2bbl TBI(4.3/5.0/5.7) or you could also use the smaller 2.8l version if you wanted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also offer it so you can clock it the other way. This may help custom set ups.

[​IMG]

My 4 barrel adapters for the small and large GM throttle body. Works with square and spread bore manifolds. Tapered cut on bottom allows flow to all 4 bores in the manifold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I now have a new 1bbl adapter that allows the GM 1bbl throttle body to be used on just about any 1bbl manifold.
    This includes the IH 152, 196, 220, 240, 264, 265. GM 4 and 6cyl engines like the older stovebolts,. Ford 4 and 6 cyl engines. Mopar 6cyl like the 170, 225. Older flat head engines..etc.
    The adapter also allows the throttle body to be mounted in any of the 4 directions to allow better throttle alignment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And work great for dual 1bbl applications.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look for more Hamilton Fuel Injection products still to come.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    gravedigger likes this.
  4. Bill USN-1

TBI Fuel Pressure Regulator springs.
    Stock, 18psi, 30psi

Specific tuning is required for any spring changes other than stock.
    See the injection forum FAQs to learn how to make you regulator adjustable for even more fine tuning options.

$15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    gravedigger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.