Fall Pinelands October 19-21

Discussion in 'Triple Diamond Four Wheelers' started by Ray Cass, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Ray Cass

Ray Cass Farmall Cub

All,

It is that time of year! Time for our Pinelands trip. The dates are Oct 19-21. I will be at the camp on Thurs to get things set up and you are welcome to come then. We will be having Fri breakfast at the diner in Browns Mills, with local wheeling afterward.

We will be leaving from the camp @ 9:00AM sharp on Sat morning for a great day of wheeling.

If you have any questions, or are thinking of coming out for the first time, post here.

I need a headcount, so I can get enough food.

The dates for this trip are Oct 19-21 . Some of us are arriving on the evening of the 18th to get things organized. If you would like to, feel free to come by on the 18th to help set up.

We will be staying once again at the BBB Hunting Club facilities. For those of you that could not make the last trip, this is a large facility that has most of the comforts of home. We have a full kitchen, a three hole bathroom with shower, large fireplace, 35+ person bunk room, shooting range, outdoor fire pit, and lots of room for tents/campers.

We have a barbecue on Friday (BBQ Chicken, burgers, dogs, beans, etc.), steaks and baked potatoes on Saturday, worked well. The usual bacon, eggs, toast, and home fries, will be the fare for breakfast. If there are any special dietary concerns, let me know. There will be OJ and coffee for the mornings. Please bring the beverage of choice for the rest of the day. There are a couple of large refrigerators to keep everything cold. Alcohol is permitted at the clubhouse, please us responsibly!

The cost of the trip isapprox. $55 per person for lodging and use of the clubhouse. Children under 12 are free.

** Note: The cost is a flat fee, whether you come for one day, two days or just for dinner. Friday morning breakfast at the diner is not included.**

For those of you who don't relish the idea of a communal bunk room, there is ample space for your tent or camper. Please bring extension cords if you want to run electric to them.

If you have never been on a Scout the Pinelands trip, We do some four wheeling on Friday. On Saturday, we spend the entire day on the trail. Most of the day is spent on trails with very limited hard road use. The trip stops at various sand pits and mud holes to play. We have a local member who has been taking us on different trails and mud holes. Some of the popular ones we will return to. The trip is accessible to all rigs. If you have a show truck or full blown trail rig, there is fun for everyone!

Depending on the recent weather, there may be some standing water that may not have go-arounds, so you may get a show truck muddy. Sunday, if there is enough interest, we will go out for a short trail ride. CB radios and Fire Extinguishers are required.

Please respond with the number of people that are coming so that we can get the food that is needed.

A business meeting with door prizes and a 50/50 raffle will be held on Saturday night. If there is anything you would like to donate, please bring it.

The directions to the BBB club are listed below. There will be Triple Diamond signs at the intersections close to the club. (Thanks Bushing Bill)

From NY or North Jersey:

Take the Garden State Parkway South to exit 88. Take Route 70 West to mile marker 32.5 and make a left on Pasadena Road. ( First sign)

Follow Pasadena road through the cranberry bogs to the first road on the right. (look for the Triple Diamond sign)

Make this right and follow to the last building on the right. (final sign)

From Philly-South:

Take 295 North to Route 70 East. Follow 70 East to mile marker 32.5 and make a Right on Pasadena road.( First sign)

Follow Pasadena road through the cranberry bogs to the first road on the right. (look for the Triple Diamond sign)

From PA Turnpike:

Cross bridge into NJ. get off at the first exit. (Route 130 North.) At the first light make a right. (Florence Columbus Road) Follow this road for approx. 4 miles.

Take Route 206 South for approx. 13 miles to Route 70 East. Follow 70 East to mile marker 32.5 and make a Right on Pasadena road.( First sign)

If there are any questions that I have not covered please contact me and I will do my best to answer your questions.

Please email me with the number coming so that I can shop accordingly.

PM for cell number for any other questions.

I can't wait to see you there!

Ray :beer:

2. cogara1

cogara1 Farmall Cub

[​IMG]

Click ra ảnh được xem chi huyết

3. kientrucarcviet

kientrucarcviet Farmall Cub

[​IMG]

Nhà phố kết hợp kinh doanh đẹp