Fall meeting

Discussion in 'Heartland International' started by Meat Man, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Meat Man

Meat Man Farmall Cub

Greetings everyone, hopefully you are getting ready for our Fall meeting this Saturday 10/8/11.

We’ll be making a road trip to Nevada, MO to go to the first show of Southwest MO Binders.

The plan is to meet at Beto Junction (Junction of 75 and I-35) at 9:00 am Saturday. I think this should be about a 2-2.5 hour drive for just about everyone.
    We’ll have breakfast and a short meeting, before departing for Nevada at 10:00 – 10:30.
    That should put us in Nevada 12:00 – 12:30.
    We’ll spend the day looking around at the show and finish up with a BBQ put on by Dan Agee.

I know there will be some overnight accommodations, but you’ll have to bring your own bedding I believe.

This seems to be quite a long trip, but this is the first year for this show and I think it would be good to show it some support and to see some new trucks. I think there’s also going to be quite a gathering of other things to look at.

Link to a map.

Hope to see you there!

2. Meat Man

Meat Man Farmall Cub

Small change of plans, sounds like everyone is already going to be in Nevada tomorrow morning.

No breakfast stop at Beto Junction. Just meet up when you get to Nevada.

I won't be able to make it, but I know that at least 5 others from the club will be there,

I heard from Richard that there was a good turn out for the show.