Elections Coming in September

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by Carl Wiese, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Carl Wiese

Carl Wiese Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The September IHSTO meeting is coming up on September 4th and I want to make sure everyone knows it is our yearly elections. I would also like to make it known I am not seeking re-election as president. As of right now I have had no one express interest in taking up the office of president. And this year with the exception of Eric acting as treasurer we had no one willing to fill the other offices involved with IHSTO. The club is experiencing a low in meeting attendance and because I don't have the time to dedicate to the club, we are having no events either. I do not have weekends off and won't for the foreseeable future, so I cannot participate in anything more then the meetings.

IHSTO needs someone who is willing to invest the time it needs to get our attendance back up, someone who can again market the club, plan, follow through and attend events. I cannot do this and I think the club has suffered because of this. Frankly, the club needs some new blood to step up and lead this club into the next chapter. I am sorry to say it's not me. Please contact me, either here or via private messages if you have any questions, I'll be more then happy to answer.