Disney???

Discussion in 'Southwest Scouts of Oklahoma' started by Richard Thrashe, Jun 24, 2007.

1. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

Mary may be part owner now also, but thats ok we'll be there. Got the driveshafts in over the weekend and it moved on its own for the first time in a while. Jana (3 yrs old) said "thats cool daddy". Been down way to long when it just moves out of the garage and she is impressed.

2. Mike Scherr

Mike Scherr Farmall Cub

I confirmed today that I will have the week prior off. I'll be there.

I would like to form a panel to investigate whether Brian has a Scout or not. Or perhaps he has simply painted his blue.

(Mary may be part owner now also) What? Did she have to sign the second mortgage?

Mike

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  3. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

No 2nd mortgage but she did finally look at the check book. ouchiiiwawa!!!! Got good news and bad (maybe). She moved under her own power:clap: so the tranny built by crack head is good.:cool: Another huge weight lifted from my shoulders. Now for the bad, had a guy in our group get promoted so now we are one person shy. That is the duties of admin and that is what i am working in Oct. so not for sure how it will turn out. I told my boss that I had reservations and such for that weekend so maybe he will pay someone some overtime and that would allow me to go. Trying to tidy up some wiring and tighten and retighten all the new parts.

4. Meat Man

Meat Man Farmall Cub

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2007
  5. Mike Scherr

Mike Scherr Farmall Cub

Nathan,

Any way you could throw a link to the Heartland International club on here?

6. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

Flexed the ole girl out this weekend. Kinda tough to find much around the house to really push it to the limits, (nothing like little blue) but I did get permission to wheel in a 3/8 mile ravine in my back yard. Well kinda my yard. There is 90 acres right behind me that I hunt on and the owner said I could take it down there and do watever I want if I thought it would go across. The place has potential, all I need is about 3 chainsaws with operators and about 1/2 day and there could be alot more wheelin. Maybe later after deer season. Got clearance from work to go to Grand, we'll be over Fri. A.M. see everyone there.

7. Rgilpin

Rgilpin Farmall Cub

Hi Nathan,
    I had to edit your post because I couldn't get the Google map to work. I see what your saying about trying to find a decent map!? I tried changing the link to Yahoo's maps and adding a link to Hogan's Offroad Website. Hope I didn't step on any toes....

Looks like were planning on showing up Saturday morning.
    Brian, is the club meeting at any specific time/place?

Later,
    Rowdy

Rowdy

8. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

Looks like were planning on showing up Saturday morning.
    Brian, is the club meeting at any specific time/place?

Later,
    Rowdy

Rowdy[/QUOTE]

Planning on doing a dinner Sat evening @ Hogans campground along with meeting and givaways and raffle stuff. Is there any interest in renting the trailer house and us alls splitting the cost? If so let me know asap and I'll call and see if it is available. Sleeps 8 adults I think or more and is about 100/night. Just got off the phone with Russ Hogan. There is a R/C rock crawl competition going on that weekend and the trailer and most of his campers are rented. I got one of his Motor homes for the wkd. He has a couple or three more. He also said that he wasn't for sure about the cabins up in town. There are a couple of places in Langley across the dam.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  9. Mike Scherr

Mike Scherr Farmall Cub

I plan on being there Thursday at some point. The family will join me Fri or Sat. Before that I still have a Scout to assemble.

Work, Work, Work

Attached Files:

10. bbranch

bbranch Farmall Cub

How much can you assemble looking like I do @ work? Feet up and eyes closed. Only thing better would be cold one in hand. See you there... Weather looks to be fabulous, doesn't get any better in Okla.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  11. Meat Man

Meat Man Farmall Cub