Couple of things to report since the last post. I'm probably lucky because by the time I filled up the radiator and found the leak, it was getting on to time for me to get ready for work, so I didn't have time to dig into the plow Scout and pull that radiator. After kicking it around for a while, I ordered a new Champion Cooling radiator that's supposed to be a two core for $162 and change from Ebay. The more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to create more work for myself down the road (getting the plow truck ready to go with a different radiator) than I had to. I would have liked to have the radiator sooner than I'll probably get it, but it's already shown as shipped and has a Fed Ex number, so maybe it'll come faster than I think. In the meantime I'll get the AC installed, I got the evaporator today but it's not the one in the picture, they shipped me one that has heater hose hookups too, so it's a combination unit I don't need a combination unit, so I'll just leave the heater hoses blank and go with it as an AC. I should have all the fittings and hose that I need, along with the filter drier, so I can accomplish that before the radiator arrives, scheduled for the first of next week. Meantime I'll yank the old one out and get the AC condenser and new trans cooler installed up front, along with new halogen headlights. AFTER the power steering box seal repair of course.