Club Meeting October 4th

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by Carl Wiese, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Carl Wiese

Carl Wiese Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just a reminder there is an IHSTO meeting on October 4th at Elmer's in Salem.

The Address is....

3950 Market Street Northeast
    Salem, OR 97301
    (503) 363-3950

And it's easily accessible off exit 256 from I-5, then head east of the freeway on market and it will be on your right.

Due to low turn out at the last meeting, elections will be held this month. I have already let Mike Roth know I will be once again throwing my hat into the ring for President. If you'd like to be more involved and have a bit more controlling interest in IHSTO, please feel free to challenge me, or offer yourself up for one of the other spots.

See you then.

2. Lyle Wiese

Lyle Wiese High Wheeler

Linda and I plan to be at the meeting barring any other mechanical difficulties like last month.

Like Carl said, there are some other open positions. I do know we need a secretary. Eric is willing to continue as Treasurer unless his job search causes him to move out of the area. I am unsure about the status of VP and Activity Coordinator.

If you are not going off to the Rallye in sunny Cali, join us next Thursday at Elmer's in Salem.

Lyle

3. GregF

GregF moderator Staff Member Moderator

Update: Monte Lauer is stepping down as VP.

So far, DBoy is the first to throw his hat in the ring for that position.

Anyone else?

4. Carl Wiese

Carl Wiese Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The meeting start times has been adjusted a bit. From 6pm-7pm is a social hour, people can come and enjoy some food and banter before the meeting. The meeting proper will start at 7pm.