CHROME "Oldschool style" Gas cap --- No Leak adapter for 80, 800, and C-series pickup

Discussion in 'Back Country Binders 4x4' started by John Fleck, Mar 20, 2013.

1. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Well we have done it again. We now have another offering to our No Leak Scout 80, 800 and C-series pickup truck adapters.

Its this "Old School" style Chrome gas cap. Its non locking like the originals but looks very retro for your scout. They are available on our website here for $19.95

Chrome Gas Cap for no leak adapter

Attached Files:

2. db1115

db1115 High Wheeler

Re: CHROME "Oldschool style" Gas cap --- No Leak adapter for 80, 800, and C-series pi

This cap will fit the original BCB no leak flanges. I have one of your kits on goldie I bought years ago, just want to make sure they will screw right in.

3. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Re: CHROME "Oldschool style" Gas cap --- No Leak adapter for 80, 800, and C-series pi

Yes they will fit the original and the newer lower profile ones we just came out with.:clap:

4. db1115

db1115 High Wheeler

Hey John, I tried to PM you but I guess you cant except PMs. I went to your site to order 2 of these and it showed + $20 for ground shipping to Texas. :eek: Is there anyway you can help out on that? Thanks

5. jeff campbell

jeff campbell Lives in an IH Dealership

Usps !

6. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Yes, any time you feel the shipping is a bit high, call me. We will always be able to think better than a computer. IE if its a smaller box, etc. So give me a call today and i will get that handled.

John