BCB 4x4 now offers Awsome trail tools & Lights

Discussion in 'Back Country Binders 4x4' started by John Fleck, Mar 31, 2011.

1. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform you that I have been a Nebo Dealer for about 8 months and really like the products this company makes. I have found the very useful in my Offloading experiences be it Riding my Rokon trailbreaker or in my International Scout. Since I know we are always looking for quality useful trail tools and such I thought I would offer them up to you.

The Redline lights and Quattro lights are by far some of the best lights I have found for the price. I decided to become a dealer after abusing them in the shop and finding that they took it. We even threw them across the shop trying to break them. Nope they didn't so I will stick my seal of approval on them. Recently at the 4x4 Swap meet I sold many "former" surefire, streamlight, and Phoenix flashlight diehards the Nebo Redline. Its brighter that the competing offerings from the big guys, and comes with standard AAA Duracell batteries. You don't need the expensive CR123-A lithium batteries that cost $5-$9 buck and are only available at specialty stores. AAA's are at every minimart, mom and pop store in the world!!. one search and rescue guy had 6 $160 surefires and he was blown away by the Redline and bought several. They even have some Tactile Gun type mounts that are awesome and way cheaper than the big name brand ones. I think the universal tactile clamp would hold a light on a bike or motorcycle for a easy headlight. The Edge is the nicest little light as it has a hat clip. belt clip included and is 35 lumens for only $10. The black light UV setting on the Quatro shows radiator fluid like neon.
    Some of you already know as I have thrown them in with large orders, and as gifts.

The other product that Nebo makes is their small line of Socket tools, and screwdriver all in ones with a ratchet head. Its not a new product, but this one is beefy and durable. For the price its great in a motorcycle tool kit where space is limited, etc. So please look at the following links for more information and details. I can certainly see how one of these would help out on trailside repairs.

If you have any questions the links don't help answer or would like to order please call me M-Sat 9-5 & Sat 10-3pm pacific coats time. My prices are the same or lower than on Nebo's site depending on the product. I also like to keep shipping low for you by using US-Mail flat rate boxes.

For example:
    Edge is $10
    Quatro and Redline are $30
    SAE and Metric socket tool is $15
    Ultra socket combo tool is $20

Regards
    John Fleck
    Back Country Binders 4x4 LLC
    360-377-4979
    john@backcountrybinders.com

http://www.nebotools.com/cat.php?cid=21
    http://www.nebotools.com/cat.php?cid=16