Back Country Binders 4x4 Forums sign up contest

Discussion in 'Back Country Binders 4x4' started by John Fleck, Oct 21, 2011.

1. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Hello IH lovers,

With fall in full swing comes a great moment in BCB 4x4 History.

I am proud to say that one of our big goals has been achieved. Our very own forums are now up and running. Go check it out and sign up! There you will be able to see past projects that we are building up, as well as current projects. You can follow along and ask questions as progress is made. One really nice feature will be the ease of discussing your project. When you call on the phone to ask about parts or advice on something I can jump on your build thread and look at pictures while we talk. This will allow us to get on the same page really fast and provide better service.

So post a build thread about what you are doing to your International and post pictures. Also if we like your pictures, and they show one of our products well, we may ask to use them on our website where you can buy the parts. One big benefit is when you call with questions; I can refer to your build thread and see what you are talking about!

The forum will also use Hyper-links allowing you to jump right to our store to see the details and order info about a product being discussed on the forum.

So hope you all enjoy and please give me your feedback. You can e-mail it to me or pm me and that will help to make the forum and new site better. With the new Windows 7 it allows you to enlarge the text with the slider in the lower right of your screen. We will be adjusting and tweaking things like font and colors to try and decrease the strain on your eyes while reading. Again suggestions are always welcome.

HERE IS THE LINK
    BCB 4x4 NEW FORUM

Regards
    John

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Re: Back Country Binders 4x4 Forums are officially open.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for checking in. We are pleased to see folks signing up. We get about 100 sign ups a day, and most of them are spam. Please remember to send us an e-mail that you signed up with your user name so it can easily be found and approved amonst the spammers bots.

************* CONTEST DRAWING ************
    Everyone that has signed up by today at midnight and sends an e-mail to me with your screenname will get two entries in our drawing. All thoes that sign up in Febuary and e-mail us your user name will get one. In March we will do a drawing for a Set of BCB Builder Shackles (your choice of extended or stock length).

Thank you for your support.

3. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

If you have not signed up yet, please do so. To date there is not a ton, so the odds of winning are pretty high. See ya on Board the 4xForum