Anyone in the Fort Collins area?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Binders' started by Ronmc1954, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Ronmc1954

Ronmc1954 Binder Driver

Morning RMB, I was wondering if there were any Binder guys in the Fort Collins area. My wife and I are throwing around the idea of a long weekend in that area and was hoping to go on a few trails (mostly stock scout II) I have a freind that lives there but he may not be familiar with trails in the area.
    Like I said just tossing around the idea, nothing definate. If we do maybe we could hookup.
    Thanks
    Ron

2. Will Marsh

Will Marsh Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi Ron,

I'm in Loveland and work up on the North end of Fort Collins. We could probably get a group together for a Saturday or Sunday trail run with a couple weeks notice.

For a stockish SII a couple of trails I'd suggest would be Seven Mile that starts at Rustic in the Poudre Canyon and Pierson Park/Johnny Park which starts at the south end of Estes Park and ends up at Big Elk Meadows near Pinewood Springs.

Things like this typically get planned on the mailing list so I'd suggest you join the Yahoo group, you'll get more responses there. See the Sticky for details.

Will Marsh

3. Ronmc1954

Ronmc1954 Binder Driver

Thanks Will, I will check out the Yahoo group, I will stay in touch about the trip. I am telling the wife it would be fun :)

Ron

4. meangreen

meangreen Farmall Cub

Check first before trying Seven Mile it has been closed due to the road
    being washed out.