Anybody Out there???

Discussion in 'Northeast IH' started by farmcat, Feb 19, 2014.

1. farmcat

farmcat Farmall Cub

Hey Folks, is there anybody else up here in the NE thats into IH??? I know we are up to are armpits in snow here in Maine, but there must be some IH projects going on.

2. oldblue72

oldblue72 Farmall Cub

Hi Farmcat! I'm sure there are a lot of fellow IHers in your area. You might get a better response if you posted this question in the General tech section though. North east IH is a vender so you might not connect with any individuals on this part of the forum. Or give a shout out to one of the clubs in your area by posting in the Clubs section. We don't have much snow here in the south but I feel your pain. I lived in Lubec and Bucksport while growing up, so I know what it's like. Stay warm! TJ.

3. farmcat

farmcat Farmall Cub

oops...sorry I got carried away...didnt mean to tread on a vendor

4. oldblue72

oldblue72 Farmall Cub

Ha ha! I don't think you're treading on anybody here. Doesn't look like this part of the forum has seen any activity in a while. Just making a suggestion to try to get you some replies. The folk on this site are not shy! They are very welcoming and always ready to help. The General Tech section is probably the most read part of this forum. Just start a new thread there. I'm sure you'll find some other IH owners near you. I'm a member of SEBA and it is great getting together with other IH enthusiasts. TJ.